Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: male-male
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-03-18 18:00
Poster Boy (Theta Alpha Gamma #5) by Anne Tenino Review
Poster Boy - Anne Tenino

t's all fun and games until someone puts his heart out.

After being outed to his hockey team and then changing schools, Jock figures he’s due for something good — like the sex he missed out on in the closet. Toby, the hot grad student he meets at a frat party, seems like a great place to start, and their night together is an awesome introduction to the fine art of hooking up.

Toby’s heart takes a bruising after the near-perfect experience with Jock leads to . . . nothing. He’s been left on the outside as his friends pair up into blissful coupledom, and he’s in danger of never completing (or starting) his thesis. Can’t something go right?

Then Toby’s coerced into chaperoning a Theta Alpha Gamma trip to France. Not that he’s complaining. What better place to finish his thesis and get over that frat boy? Except Jock’s outing is leaked to the press, turning him into an unwilling gay rights martyr, and he decides France would be a great escape, too. It’s a break from reality for both guys, but they soon find their connection is as real as it gets.

have enjoyed this series and Toby's and Jock's romance makes an intersting addition.

Toby in previous books has been kind of hard to read. We get in this book that he feels kind of plain and not that valuable. His fetish of more "virginal" guys isn't well explored but we do get a lot more insight into who he is. He grows a great deal in this book and I end up liking him a great deal.

Jock is a bit of a mess. Young and self centered. Jock hooks up briefly with Toby and is pretty rude really about the whole thing. It means more to Toby or at least Jock isn't ready to have it mean anything.

They end up in France together. Jock is terrified on emotionial intimacy and has all sorts of internalized homophobia to deal with. Toby takes all kinds of emotionial risks that I am not always sure the Jock deserves. But it ends up a sweet love story in the end and Jock really sorts his stuff out in a very satisfying way and Toby learns his true calling. Good stuff.

I love the surprise secondary romance, the madcap frat boys, setting, and the history.

I hope Noah gets his own book.

review 2018-03-18 05:12
The Uncommon Reader
The Uncommon Reader - Alan Bennett

A short novella on the joys, growth and enlightenment reading can bring, even to the most enlightened, at any time in life.  It's also an accurate portrayal of the consuming obsession reading can become (truth, as we all well know).

Layered atop this testimony of the power of the word is another accurate portrayal of the divide that exists between those who read and those that don't.  Those who don't read should be forced to read this book, so that they know just how stupid they are relative to those that do.  When empathy for others and a focus on inner reflection over sartorial splendour are confused with senility and deterioration ... well at least senility is honourable; nothing honourable about ignorance.  But boy, do the readers get their revenge at the end - few books I've read ended with a better closing line.

My only complaint about this wonderful, brilliant little book is the author's conclusion that the natural outgrowth of reading must be to write.  This conceit leaves a rather large ding in my enjoyment of the book.  So is his assertion that to merely read is to be merely a spectator.  Both are flagrantly wrong, although how an author could naturally fall into such a self-supporting perspective is obvious.  Most readers will read their entire lives without every having a moment's urge to write, and I'd bet quite a few, like myself, often read and then go out and do.  I mean, I can't be the only person who's propped a book about knot tying in the crook of a tree, simultaneously reading about how to tie a knot, while actually trying to tie said knot, am I?

If you share either of my complaints, don't let it stop you from reading this book given the opportunity.  It's worth the small aggravations and disagreements to experience this charming, thoughtful and beautifully written novella.

One final note:  Being Queen would suck.  There are not enough books and private libraries in all the holdings of the British monarchy that would make referring always to oneself in the neutral third person worth it.  If one had to constantly refer to oneself as one, one would send oneself's own head to the chopping block.  Ho-ly hell.

review 2018-03-17 17:48
There's Something About Ari (Bluewater Bay #2) by L.B. Gregg Review
There's Something About Ari - L.B. Gregg

Buck Ellis’s future seems pretty damn bright. With a full college scholarship in hand, he’s going to ditch Bluewater Bay and pave the way for his kid brother Charlie to do the same. The only fly in Buck’s ointment is his ten-year addiction to his best friend since second grade, his true love, and his Achilles heel: Ari Valentine, Mr. Least Likely to Succeed.

But then Buck’s mother dies, changing everything, and five years later, his future is still on hold. It’s a struggle to keep food on the table, a roof over their heads, and Charlie on the straight and narrow. Buck can’t afford any temptation, especially in the form of the newly returned, super hot, super confident, super successful television star Ari Valentine.

ADHD poster-child Ari Valentine left for Hollywood and lost everything, including his bad reputation. Then the breakthrough role of his skyrocketing career lands him back in Bluewater Bay, to the stunned disbelief of, well, everyone. But there’s only one person Ari longs to impress — the only person who ever really mattered to him, the person he left behind: Buck Ellis.

I was really enjoying this book and then when the best part was coming when they were really really going to talk and be together, it ended. Bah. I hate that.

Buck is gruff, socially awkward, uncommunicative. LOL and yet protective and lovable

Ari left him at the worst possible moment because of his own crap. They were young and a mess and this all makes sense.

Now, Ari is back. He want Buck. Buck is being difficult.

The best scenes for me are the ones from their childhood friendship. I want this closeness after they get together for real and well more hot sexy times.

Gregg can really write but I want fully finished stories.

review 2018-03-17 05:29
Dildo for Men Online | Dildos in India

Buy best quality Dildo for Men Online. Order Best adult Sex Toys for Men & Women in Bangalore Mumbai Delhi Chennai India at Lovetreats; leading Adult Sex Products Online Store. Buy Dildo for Men, Vibrators for Female, cock ring etc.

Source: www.lovetreats.in/collections/dildos
review 2018-03-17 05:03
Sex Toys

Sex toys are a fun and safe way to spice up the bedroom both for couples as well as single people, and although they have been around for a long time, sex toys have grown in popularity over the last decades with the rise of an increasing awareness among millenials of their own sexuality, as well as the spirit of adventure and curiosity. Sex toys have also grown in variety and technique, and they have become much safer with regards to the material used to manufacture them. Lovetreats offers a wide range of sex toys for both men and women in a lot of different price ranges for the user’s convenience. For women, all the popular products are covered - external massagers that allow for convenient and safe massages on the body as well as contactless clitorial stimulation suitable for first time users, rabbit vibrators that massage the clitoris as well as the G-spot at the same time providing increased pleasure, kegel exercisers or kegel balls that exercise the pelvic muscle providing for a very pleasurable and fun workout for health conscious women, vibrating and non-vibrating dildos equipped with suction that would stick to any surface of the user’s choice providing for both convenience and intrigue in the bedroom and beyond. All sex toys come in deeply sensuous shapes and sizes and users have the choice to purchase water based lube to go with the toys for added pleasure. Sex toys for men show similar variety and tastes. Male masturbators, popularly known as fleshlights, are the most popular toys with men and are made of medical grade silicone that layered to simulate penetrative sex when wrapped around the penis. Not are these popular with men for solo use, they are also preferred with partners to make arousals last longer in men. Lovetreats offers a wide range of fleshlights in terms of size, style and texture and they are made such that they are easy to clean with warm water being sufficient for purpose. In addition, Lovetreats houses the vibrating masturbators also that provide additional stimulation by adding a vibrating sensation. Besides these, there are also vibrating pleasure rings that are designed so as to limit the amount of blood flowing into the penis - this keeps the user from climaxing too quickly and making it more pleasurable and longer. Finally, Lovetreats offers anal toys for men who prefer anal stimulation of the prostate for a better climax. The toys themselves are made exclusively out of body safe silicone so as to minimize risks during the activity. The Lovetreats website also has anal beads.

All Lovetreats adult products come with a guarantee for safety and are sourced from internally recognized brands that test their products for dermatological safety. In case the customer has a known allergy, the safest thing to do is apply to the arms and back of the ear before use to the private parts. All shipping is discreet and products are delivered all across India within 11-15 days of order, depending on demand and availability. Browse Lovetreats online portal to get the female sex toysdildosvibratorsmale sex toysadult games etc!