logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: microsoft-excel-2010
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2013-03-08 00:00
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 2 - Kenny Lee,Lynne Melcombe,Wes Bergen See Microsoft Excel Level 1
My experience with this level two book was exactly the same when I continued my training.

I trained on MS Excel 2010 in the span of four classes and this book was incredibly helpful, and will be an excellent go-to book later on when needing a refresher.
Like Reblog Comment
review 2013-02-13 00:00
Microsoft Excel 2010 Level 1 - Kenny Lee,Lynne Melcombe,Wes Bergen This is the training material used in a 12-hour entry level MS Excel course, and is full of easy exercises that is interactive with web-based spreadsheets meant to be saved independently to the user's computer to practice different lessons. There are five lessons in total, and each one is user-friendly and very easily explained.