logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: mizera
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-01-07 07:15
Frozen
Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5) - Kat Mizera

This is book #5, in the Alaska Blizzard series. This book can be a standalone novel.  To avoid spoilers, and fully understand the characters and series, I recommend reading this series in order.

Aaron knows he messed up.  He has wanted Sara for so long that when they finally get a chance to go crazy he takes it.  Then he has to fix his friendship with his best friend.  Seems like every time he tries he just makes it worse.

Sara was the reason they hooked up.  She knows it was a mistake, but her feelings are real and are hard to ignore.  Looking into her future and trying to figure out what to do, she has no idea if she can fit Aaron into it.

This was such a crazy hot good book I never wanted to put it down!  I loved the characters, and yes we see some of our faves.  I loved the passion, the honesty, and this would truly make a great movie.  This author knows how to give us highs and lows and its what we have come to expect.  I give this read a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

review 2020-01-02 10:19
Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5) by: Kat Mizera
Saving Sara (Alaska Blizzard Book 5) - Kat Mizera

Emotional hurdles, unrequited love, heated attraction, friendships and heartbreak are waiting on the horizon. Saving Sara has so much going on, but is surprisingly well put together. Mizera plays the heart strings with a romance interrupted. Aaron and Sara have a friendship that can survive anything. Or so they thought. From revisiting old friends to discovering new ones, Mizera proves that a heart can take a beating and still manage to find true happiness waiting on the other side.

review 2019-12-01 10:24
Dmitri's Christmas Angel (Sidewinders Holiday Novella) by: Kat Mizera
Dmitri's Christmas Angel (Sidewinders Holiday Novella) - Kat Mizera

Love becomes a family affair with surprises in store for all. Mizera redefines the definition of family with a sometimes heartaching ever heartwarming romance thrown in to soften the blow. Angel and Dimitri are a match made in chaos, but that makes them no less captivating. Add in a reacquaintance with a few old friends and you have holiday gold. Dimitri's Christmas Angel is reminder that sometimes love can can conquer all. If you have a little faith and a lot of heart.

review 2019-10-24 08:30
Nowhere Left to Hide (The Nowhere Trilogy #3) by: Kat Mizera
Nowhere Left to Hide (The Nowhere Trilogy #3) - Kat Mizera

Theirs is a tale of love lost, hope found and secrets revealed. Nowhere Left to Hide is the breathtaking, crescendo to a heartaching love song that's been long overdo. Mizera presses play on the stunning conclusion of a different kind of romance. Erik and Casey take hearts on an adventure of the soul. The battle to forever is as seductive as it is tragic. From mesmerizing highs to heartstopping lows, Mizera delivers a beautiful fantasy with overpowering results.

review 2019-09-28 02:52
Nowhere Left to Run (The Nowhere Trilogy Book 2) by: Kat Mizera
Nowhere Left to Run (The Nowhere Trilogy Book 2) - Kat Mizera

Mizera has become quite the balladeer. Full of heartbreaking melodies and soul stirring riffs, The Nowhere Trilogy haunts with it's unforgettable characters and unforgettable chorus. Nowhere Left to Run is packed with emotion. The heartache is only the start to a whirlwind of inner chaos. On her own and yearning for the other half of her heart, Casey finds out just how strong she can be. Powerful, mesmerizing, unpredictable.