logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: motorcycle
Load new posts () and activity
review 2018-06-24 03:32
3 Kiss Review
Tainted Rose: Motorcycle Dark Romance 2 - Abby Weeks

Rose's father was in the motorcycle club, The Sioux Rangers who were all but wiped out by their rivals, the DRMC. But it seems there were some survivors of the Rangers, some of the members' children.

But things seem bleak when the survivors start getting targeted, so it's no surprise they come after Rose. After luring her to a desolate place under false pretenses, Rose is forced to strip dance for her father's rivals the DRMC and is subjected to all sorts of depravaties.

But then Josh, the lost and hidden survivor of the Rangers hears about her capture and is dead set on rescuing her. Can one man alone make a difference in a war that never seems to end?

Tainted Rose features:

intrigue

review 2018-06-24 03:21
3 Kiss Review
Ridin' Dirty (Diablo MC Erotic Motorcycle Club Biker Romance) - Ruby Winchester

Riding Dirty is a super short book with a whole lot of punch! Blanca walks into town and gets a job which lands her right into the middle of an MC scuffle. She ends up tending bar and serving more than drinks to make a living.

But just when she thinks all she has to do is keep her head down and walk straight to keep food on her table, the rival MC kidnaps her and all hell breaks loose.

Riding Dirty features:

suspense

mystery

show activity (+)
review 2018-03-05 20:12
BLOG TOUR, REVIEW & #GIVEAWAY - Dark Glitter (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club #1) by Tate James & C.M. Stunich
Dark Glitter (Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club #1) - Tate James,C.M. Stunich

Dark Glitter is the first book in the Wild Hunt Motorcycle Club series, and you are thrown in right at the start, with loads of characters, multiple points of view, and a main character who doesn't know who she is, what she is, or where she came from. She has moments of clarification, but then it fades. Her body is battered, and she knows that she has spent the last five years being tortured. More than that, she is lost.

Whether by luck or by planning, she turns up outside the one place that can help her, and which is where she needs to be. She faces overwhelming lust for three individuals, but only two of them seem to return the feeling. You also have other characters as to figure out just where they sit in the whole plot line.

This was a great book although, fair warning, it does end on a cliffhanger, so be prepared to throw your kindle at the wall. The storyline is fast paced, Ciarah is a strong and sassy heroine who knows how to stand up for herself (when she isn't being tortured), and the scenery is vivid enough to see as you read.

A thoroughly enjoyable start to the series, and I can't wait for it to continue. The Lord of Winter is definitely my favourite, so I look forward to knowing the others a bit better. Absolutely recommended by me.

* A copy of this book was provided to me with no requirements for a review. I voluntarily read this book, and the comments here are my honest opinion. *

Merissa
Archaeolibrarian - I Dig Good Books!

Source: archaeolibrarianologist.blogspot.de/2018/03/blog-tour-review-giveaway-dark-glitter.html
review 2018-02-14 00:00
Outlaw Ride (The Demon Horde Motorcycle Club Series)
Outlaw Ride (The Demon Horde Motorcycle Club Series) - Sarah Hawthorne 3.5 stars
review 2017-09-19 00:00
The Motorcycle Diaries
The Motorcycle Diaries - Ernesto Guevara I didn't mind this book. It wasn't great, but nor was it terrible. It was interesting getting a perspective on what drove Guevara to take the path that he did. In some ways it was a brave book because there was no sanitising of Guevara's words; some of them I didn't agree with and found misplaced. But we are all human and have our foibles. I think that is the book's greatest strength. In a very few pages it is able to lift Guevara out of the constraints of heroic political martyrdom and show him to the young man that he was.