logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: new-books-network
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-06-12 19:05
Podcast #187 is up!
Radical Spirits: India’s First Woman Doctor and Her American Champions - Nandini Patwardhan

My latest podcast is up on the New Books Network website! In it, I interview Nandini Patwardhan about her biography of Anandi Joshi, who became the first Indian woman to earn a medical degree in the United States.

review 2020-05-26 17:53
Podcast #185 is up!
Policing the Home Front 1914-1918: The control of the British population at war - Mary Fraser

My latest podcast is up on the New Books Network website! In it, I interview Mary Fraser about her account of the British police forces in the First World War. Enjoy!

review 2020-05-20 22:45
Podcast #184 is up!
The Radio Right: How a Band of Broadcasters Took on the Federal Government and Built the Modern Conservative Movement - Paul Matzko

My latest podcast is up on the New Books Network website! In it, I interview Paul Matzko about his book examining the emergence of right-wing radio in the 1950s and the federal government's response to it. Enjoy!

review 2020-05-08 18:00
Podcast #183 is up!
The Emperor Jahangir: Power and Kingship in Mughal India - Lisa Balabanlilar

My latest podcast is up on the New Books Network website! In it, I interview Lisa Balabanlilar about her biography of the Mughal emperor Jahangir. Enjoy!

show activity (+)
review 2020-04-24 22:06
Podcast #180 is up!
The Year 1000: When Explorers Connected the World—and Globalization Began - Valerie Hansen

My latest podcast is up on the New Books Network website! In it, I interview Valerie Hansen about her new book on the globalized world that emerged in the 10th-11th centuries CE. Enjoy!