Like other software, Microsoft outlook is also prone to errors. Though Microsoft working day and night so that users can’t face these errors. But for time being, MS also provided some resolutions to fix a number of errors. If you want quick solution to overcome your errors or issues, then you need to put a call on Outlook Support Phone Number. Here, one of tech-savvy person will answer your call and assist you in resolving your entire queries.
Error in outlook can take place at anytime due to several reasons, such as poor internet connectivity, damaged files, incorrect recipients address and many more. Today, we are going to discuss some of the common error messages which are reported by lots of users. Furthermore, the professionals at Outlook Customer Service also proffer the proper remedies to get rid of these error messages.
Look at the errors or error messages that you may bump into while using MS outlook:
The most common error message that users have reported that is ‘Cannot send this item’ or ‘The destination email address is unrecognized’:
- If your outgoing email message is being formatted incorrectly, then you may see this error. To resolve this error firstly check “To:” field of the sending message to make sure that you entered correct recipient’s address.
- When there is problem within HTML-based email message then this error also occurs. Changing the outbound format of message to plain text or rich text will surely resolve this error.
When you see “The server could not be found” or “Error 0x800CCC0F”:
- Whenever you receive this error, firstly ensure that your computer is well connected over a network be it a wired or wireless one.
- If still error appears then make sure that there is no any kind of permission issues which is interrupting sending of emails.
- A blocked firewall port or overprotective antivirus software can cause this error. Try unblocking the firewall port or disabling the antivirus protection for temporarily basis.
- If you have tried fixing your connectivity, antivirus or firewall issue and still experiencing this error, then simply delete and recreate your outlook profile.
‘Outlook not implemented’ error:
This error message mainly comes into view when you try to open MS outlook. It points out that outlook is damaged and cannot be opened. Now, look at the steps to fix this error message.
- Go to the control panel of your windows and then click on uninstall a program.
- From the list of software, click on the Microsoft office.
- After selecting MS office, look for the change option and click on it.
- When office splash screen appears, select the repair option and then follow the prompts to resolve this error.
Additionally, apart from these errors or error messages, if you encounter any other error or issue, then simply give a ring to Outlook Tech Support Number. You can dial this toll-free number at any time and can take help from well-trained experts in an efficient manner.