logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: painful-sex
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-06-07 23:04
Cara & Gian: The Complete Guzzi Duet - Bethany-Kris

This story was one sexy hot and amazing read.I just love this author she is definitely the Queen of Mafia romance reads.I have read a lot of Mafia romance reads of late and this one just shot up to my top 5 reads for 2019.

Cara and Gian story was erotic and intriguing and full with a ton of drama,suspense,death destruction,betrayals and a love story the survived the odds.

Cara was my favorite  as she was one fierce and determined women who took a lot of public humiliation to be with the man that she loved with her whole heart.I loved her from the onset of the story.She was beautiful, kind strong and a speak like it kind of gal and you could not help but, love her from the very first pages.

Gian was a character that you just could not help but, fall in love with.We loved the sexy playboy with his witty personality and charismatic ways and lets not forget the sexy and sin dark looks and bad boy ways.

Overall we loved it as it was a page turner that had amazing characters and their was never a dull moment going on in the story and it was so suspenseful that it kept you on edge the entire time.

Recommended read to all!
review 2019-05-30 05:05
Blood & Lies (A Twisted Duet, #1) - Bella J. May

Omg ! Omg ! Omg ! What a fantastic read! This is a brand new author for us and we have to say that this book Duet Blood Lies and Blood Vows moved up to my top favorite read Mafia books for 2019.

I can honestly say I am still reeling from reading this story and its conclusion.Talk about a Dark Sadistic romance read this one was just that.The story was filled with a ton of suspense,bdsm,blood letting,betrayal's sadistic character's and character's with no souls,villains, lies upon lies and it was heart pounding and sick but, through all that chaos the monster who resided within the man found it's mate.I loved the story from cover to cover as sick as it was it was it was so engrossing and page turning because you never new what would happened next because once you thought you had things figured out it turned out there was just more of the unknown.

My heart bleed for Tatum time and time again for what she endured at the hands of the Fattore family but, though it all she remained as brave as she could be.Caught up in a web of lies she was going to pay the ultimate price and that was with her life.

Castello we found him to be one sadistic cold hearted bastard who was darker than dark and his sexual needs were just as dark as he was. Castello was all of these  things and then some but, the man was one with a conscience after all.

Overall this was one super hot read that had amazing cast of character's and the lot of them were a bunch of sick bastards with no morals and no conscience at all not only that showed no loyalty at all to those they were pledged to.Though all the chaos and betrayals a couple had found each other to sooth the demons that resided within them.We loved the well crated tale that had us literally shaking and on edge the entire time and it will not be a story that I will forget reading anytime soon.

5 Amazing times from us
review 2018-01-02 03:42
Vacationland by John Hodgeman
Vacationland: True Stories from Painful Beaches - John Hodgman

John Hodgeman throws away centuries of WASP tradition and tells everyone what he's feeling. The silver lining is that people can finally talk about how horrible Maine is. The water is freezing, the beaches are sharp, the lakes are bottomed with Lovecraftian horrors, and the people hate you.

Despite all of that, Hodgman carries over some of the charm of the region into his humorous essays. Where he falls apart is the whole white privilege thing. It doesn't matter how often you deprecatingly point it out, there's still something distasteful about reading about the problems of having enough money to hold onto additional houses for sentimental reasons.

There are also some problematic stories about recreational pot, which is like listening to someone talk about how much beer they drank in college, and other stories that need something more than what Hodgeman put into them to make them rise above their subject matter. That is a super-vague criticism, but its all I've got at the moment.

The positives are that even in those downer-essays there are nuggets of humor and insight that made me roar with laughter. Hodgeman is a funny guy, and this is a successful funny book.

review 2017-09-27 00:00
The Boy with the Painful Tattoo
The Boy with the Painful Tattoo - Josh Lanyon Not bad , though there was too much foreshadowing and too obvious clues, and I found J.X's personality in this book absolutely irritating. I guess I would have rated this book higher if not for the last chapter. I think Kit should have stood his ground in many things especially when it comes to J.X's annoying family and the disgusting way in which J.X is shoving them down kit's throat!!!
review 2016-05-18 00:00
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

We met Henry in the previous book. He works for the Alliance, which is run by Adrian Blacke. Henry is having some issues however doing things that he has been handed. He does not want to bring Matt in just because he is in love with a human. What is so wrong with inter-species being mated?
After a talk with his mother, he changes the entire path he once set out for himself.

Maggie is his live in love and things although not perfect they have managed. But something just is not right. Maggie is not on his side in his mission to change things. Why?

Henry meets Gail and all things he thought were right no longer feel that way.
However, Henry is a loyal man so where does this new finding leave him?
What path will Henry choose?

Well grab your copy and get reading. I highly suggest you begin with the first book in this series.
There were some grammar issues in this book but none that took away from the story.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.
[a:Lorelei Moone|14233748|Lorelei Moone|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1442548752p2/14233748.jpg]