logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: personal
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-03-25 11:49
Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry Book Review: Dance that continues
Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Tree of Life Spiritual Poetry Book Review: The poetry dance that continues, that inspires, that moved me to continue my own search of beauty. Never too late, never too early for the Kundalini dance, spiritual  opening, universal music to God and Goddesses.

Subtle yet real, into the energy of enlightenment, light and laughter. 9th book of the Series continues to build the energy of alchemy of love. Loved it!

Wikipedia says; "The concept of a tree of life is a widespread theme or archetype in the world's mythologies,... The tree of life is mentioned in the Book of Genesis; it is distinct from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil. After Adam and Eve disobeyed".

"I see You, Every time I look into Buddha’s eyes. I give myself to You. Every time I alter one of Your 1,000s names. Honestly & fully I love You. Through Christ and Maria, Shiva and Shakti, Krishna and Radha, With every day that passes and every breath I take. I enter gratitude for receiving Your Love. Obeying Your Laws of Truthfulness and Ahimsa, Weaving Prana With hearts and souls of Gaia. Through mysticism, shamanism, Sufism, and ecstatic meditations. I yearn to touch You, to feel You, to be You. Within this amazing Journey of Awareness of Your Consciousness." Nuit, Tree of Life

review SPOILER ALERT! 2017-03-16 23:55
Book Review: The Inner Critic Advantage by Andrea Patten
The Inner Critic Advantage: Making Peace with the Noise in Your head - Andrea Patten,David-Matthew Barnes

This book was recommended by one of AVON's top representatives, Lisa M. Wilber, Platinum Executive Leader. Lisa also wrote a recommendation at the very beginning of this book. Andrea Patten addresses the fact that everyone has always been told to hush the inner critic within you. Her approach is to try to work with that voice so that it can work for you, instead of against you. "Finding benefits hidden by annoyances is not an easy process. It takes effort, energy and focus. And creating a new, more peaceful relationship with your Inner Critic is complicated by the fact that, for years, experts have been offering advice on how to silence the Inner Critic." She believes that by trying to 'kill off' the inner critic brings it back to be "even stronger and naggier than before." What is an inner critic? Patten describes it in this way: "An Inner Critic is our brain's misinterpretation of stimulus or data that: amplifies harsh self-judgement, creates negative self-talk and, interferes with the confidence needed to take action toward personal goals and desires." The author also gives many ideas and skills to help "transpose the negative into positive." "Your Inner Critic can brilliantly detect threats but is none too bright about priority-setting." Patten also recommends giving your inner critic a new name....something that "brings both comfort and confidence." "Personal growth strategies are not Swiss Army knives: I can't think of a single one that works in every situation, that's why it's such a good idea to try them on for size." "Part of nurturing an inner ally involves deciding which messages to focus on and which ones to let go." Some negative key words mentioned within the writer's vocabulary in this book are: demoralization, enemy, flaws, faults, tension, bad mental habits, threaten, warning, shatter, permanent, worrying, harmful, dangerous, panic and undesirable, Positive vocabulary used in this book to counter-act the negative words above are: brave, honest, relax, soothe, energize, safe, forgive, strengths, peaceful, strong, partnership, healthy, powerful, brilliant, nurturing, honesty, acceptance, courage, flourish, opportunities, benefits, focus and energy. I wish I could say more and believe more about the topic presented in this book. I've tried many times in my life to turn things around by mental ability. I honestly think this is way to continue to motivate yourself to just keep moving on in life. I don't think that just by 'thinking' about something that it will happen. I could post examples here, but will refrain because I do not want to drudge up old memories just to upset myself on a book review. Change takes action, that I believe. But even sometimes with action and doing the best you possibly can do, that still isn't enough. It's discouraging, and unfortunately we learn to live with it. I do not totally disagree with the thoughts and exercises presented in this book. Like the author said, it's not a one-size-fits-all type of thing. Definitely read this book to get ideas to help yourself deal with your inner critic. Try to apply the mental exercises presented and choose the ones that are best for you!

review 2017-03-11 14:39
solid four star read.
Dragon Shifter Romance: Playing With Fir... Dragon Shifter Romance: Playing With Fire: Dragons Of The Darkblood Secret Society (Paranormal Shapeshifter Romance) - Meg Ripley
This is a cute, easy read, 194 pages, but doesn't seem that long. Jason is a dragon shifter. His new client needs funds, and those funds could come from a big fan of the mythical creature. But first, Jason has to get through the man's daughter, Shayne. But Jason and Shayne have met before, he knew her as Mary. Will she help?? Like I said, cute easy read. Told from both Shayne/Mary point of view, we don;t get Mary for a while, and I was beginning to think it would be single point. But its not, and I was happy about that! I do think more could have been made of Vincent, and what he did, and why, but for a fairly short book, it gets to the point. I did like that Jason is able to help his client, and save the amusement park. First I've read of this author, it looks like my to-read list just got a whole lot full of dragon shifter books! And y'all know how much I does love me some dragons! I like the way Meg thinks, plots and tells hr story. solid four star read. *same worded review will appear on Goodreads, Booklikes, Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com, and Barnes and Noble**

review 2017-02-15 14:24
ama-alchemy-of-love-by-natasa-pantovic-nuit-quote-about-enlightenment
A-Ma Alchemy of Love - Nataša Pantović Nuit

Ama Alchemy of Love Spiritual Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuit quote about enlightenment

review 2017-02-15 08:23
Tree of Life
Tree of Life - Nataša Pantović Nuit

spiritual poetry quote from tree of life

Source: artof4elements.com/entry/43/tree-of-life