Mifepristone is an early abortion pill that should be used in a combination with Misoprostol pill. This pill should be taken within 70 days or less than that. You can buy online Mifepristone as well as offline. This medicine can also be used to treat Cushing’s syndrome.
As stated earlier, this medicine is used to terminate early pregnancy. This abortion pill is available under the brand name Mifeprex. This is an anti-progesterone medicine that will block synthesis of progesterone, which is a natural female hormone that is important to carry and sustain a pregnancy. It will help in detaching fetus from the placenta and will cause the death of the fetus.
This medicine is also available with another brand called Korlym. This medicine is also used to treat hyperglycemia i.e. high blood sugar level secondary to hyper cortisol in adults causing Cushing’s syndrome.
If you are taking Mifeprex pill for pregnancy termination it should be used within 70 days since the last menstrual cycle. Take this medicine on the first day of treatment. You can take this medicine orally with a glass of water with or without food. Avoid heavy food when you take this medicine, it may lead to nausea. Misoprostol should be taken 24-48 hour after taking Mifepristone. This combination will help you for successful pregnancy termination at home. Pregnancy termination process may last for 15 days in some cases for the month. Visit your doctor after taking these medicines for a checkup to confirm pregnancy termination and the amount of bleeding.
Use of Mifeprex pill in combination with Misoprostol pill will cause vaginal bleeding, cramping which are expected after effects. This after effects means your medicine is working properly in your system.
Apart from this, Mifeprex will cause side effects like abdominal pain, headache, vaginal burning, itchiness, nausea etc. these are temporary side effects and won’t last for long.
If these side effects serve or don’t go away, contact your doctor it can be a symptom of infection.
Take following precautions when you buy Mifepristone online,
- Inform your doctor if you are allergic to it or any other ingredient present in it.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any corticosteroid, anticoagulants or any other herbal product.
- Avoid grapefruit or grapefruit juice when you take this medicine.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking during pregnancy termination process it may interfere with the contents of this medicine. You can continue this as the termination process ends.
- Mifepristone is secreted in small amounts in breast milk. Taking this medicine during lactation will form acidic components in milk.
- Avoid excessive exercise and outdoor activity after taking this medicine, as it may lead to fainting, weakness, and dehydration.
This medicine should be avoided in the following medical conditions:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Adrenal failure
- Using IUD’s
- More than 5 pregnancies
- During Breastfeeding.
The combination of these medicines will only help you to terminate the pregnancy and will not affect your fertility. Visit your doctor on a regular basis to confirm abortion and to avoid the risk of getting pregnant after taking this medicine.