Gmail is the best email service used by users throughout the world. Almost every business owners use Gmail for their business services. Whenever you want to close your Google account, it is not tough to delete your Google account. You can do it in few minutes. But recovery of a deleted Google Account is tough if you don’t know the process to recover it. To Recover Deleted Google Account you need google support. You can also follow the below steps to recover deleted Google account:
Recover a Deleted Google Account
- Open the Google Sign-in page and enter your email address.
- Click on the “Next” button.
- If your account options is showing there, you can get back your account using the below steps else there is no option to get back your account.
- Enter the last password you used for your account login.
- Click on “Next” option.
- You will get a verification code on your registered mobile number or email id.
- In case you don’t have access to your phone, move to next step.
- Check your recovery email account and enter the verification code received in the inbox.
- Remember the account creation month and year and enter it.
- Google will ask you for an email id so that they may contact you at later time after verification.
If the issue remains unsolved, you need to get support by calling the Google Account Recovery Number. The support team is highly experienced and they are available round the clock to assist you. Feel free to contact in situations of issues with your Google Account.