logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: releases
Load new posts () and activity
review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-12-08 01:19
Book Review : wotakoi vol 3
wotakoi love is hard for otaku 3 - Maki Fujita

Nov 27-29

A tall, quiet gamer boy and a geeky girl whose life revolves around yaoi manga are old friends, but when they start working in the same office, they decide to date. It's a relationship of convenience at first, but could it become something more? This manga comedy is now a hit streaming anime!

Extra-long book includes 2 Japanese volumes!

Narumi and Hirotaka are, by all appearances, a power couple. They're young, good-looking professionals. But they have secrets from everyone but each other: They're serious geeks! Narumi is a fujoshi, and Hirotaka's a hardcore gamer. Their sweet, awkward love story started life as a webcomic before becoming a full-blown manga series by popular demand, and is about to become a major anime series!

Review : Loved this volume so cute this is one of my favorite manga series . ugh the cliffhanger from the last vol with Ko and Naoya that Ko is a girl but they end up talking it out and still hang out Nayoa is so adorable I ship them . Narumi finally cosplays . they all go on a work trip Kabakura ends up getting put in charge of that . I can't wait for the next volume . I love Narumi and Hirotaka's relationship so cute .

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-12-07 19:03
Book Review : Merry and Bright Debbie Macomber
Merry and Bright: A Novel - Debbie Macomber

Merry Knight is pretty busy these days. She’s taking care of her family, baking cookies, decorating for the holidays, and hoping to stay out of the crosshairs of her stressed and by-the-book boss at the consulting firm where she temps. Her own social life is the last thing she has in mind, much less a man. Without her knowledge, Merry’s well-meaning mom and brother create an online dating profile for her—minus her photo—and the matches start rolling in. Initially, Merry is incredulous, but she reluctantly decides to give it a whirl.

Soon Merry finds herself chatting with a charming stranger, a man with similar interests and an unmistakably kind soul. Their online exchanges become the brightest part of her day. But meeting face-to-face is altogether different, and her special friend is the last person Merry expects—or desires. Still, sometimes hearts can see what our eyes cannot. In this satisfying seasonal tale, unanticipated love is only a click away.

Review : This was such a cute Christmas story for Merry's christmas present her brother and mom give her a subscription to a dating site and there she meets Jay and they get along very well. And they want to meet but they both work . Merry has issues with her boss
but she's a temp so she will be leaving the job soon . Jay and Merry decide to meet but Merry doesn't show cause Jay is actually Jason and is her boss and she knows he would be disappointed but she couldn't stay away from him and she knows she has to tell him . Jason started having feelings for one of his temps Mary who is actually Merry and he ends up kissing her when they go out to dinner together . Merry decides to finally meet Jay so at the christmas party she talks to Jason tries to give him hints it's her but he sees a woman with a dress he thinks is Mary and Merry leaves but Jason catches up to her and tells her he thought he was messing with him but she wasn't so she goes home . Merry's brother messages Jay and tells him to come to there house . Merry and Jason talk and kiss it was such a cute story.

Quotes :

Have you ever noticed?, He asked suppressing a smile , how the reflection shows in the smooth surface of the elevator door ?

What an odd question.
Not really.
His mouth quirked again .
What makes you ask ? As soon as she phrased the question ,Merry knew the answer.
If you're going to make faces at me behind my back, Mary , you might want to make certain that your reflection doesn't show on the doors.

I kissed her.”
His words were met with silence and then, “How was it?”
“On a scale of one to ten, it was about a hundred.

“Merry Christmas. His would be without the Merry for sure.”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-12-07 18:47
Book Review : A court of frost and starlight Sarah J. Maas
A Court of Frost and Starlight - Sarah J. Maas

oct 4-Nov 1

Hope warms the coldest night.

Feyre, Rhys, and their close-knit circle of friends are still busy rebuilding the Night Court and the vastly-changed world beyond. But Winter Solstice is finally near, and with it, a hard-earned reprieve.

Yet even the festive atmosphere can't keep the shadows of the past from looming. As Feyre navigates her first Winter Solstice as High Lady, she finds that those dearest to her have more wounds than she anticipated--scars that will have far-reaching impact on the future of their Court.

Review : I really loved this book this is during solstice and Feyre and gang are all going to be together except Nesta who is still dealing with the war and won't talk to her sisters and cassian . Feyre started painting again and it's really helping her with dealing with the aftermath of the war . For solstice Feyre gives Rysand her painting and she says she wants to start having a child with him which was so sweet . Nesta actually show up for solstice I really enjoyed this story can't wait to read more from this world.

Quotes :

Dangerous words, Rhysand,” Amren warned, strutting through the door, nearly swallowed up by the enormous white fur coat she wore. Only her chin-length dark hair and solid silver eyes were visible above the collar. She looked— “You look like an angry snowball,” Cassian said.”

surveyed the cabin around me, the surfaces I’d painted nearly a year ago. I was promised a wall, Rhys. A pause. A long pause. I’ve taken you against a wall before. These walls. Another long, long pause. It’s bad form to be at attention while in the birchin. My lips curved as I sent him an image. A memory. Of me on the kitchen table just a few feet away. Of him kneeling before me. My legs wrapped around his head. Cruel, wicked thing. I heard a door slamming somewhere in the house, followed by a distinctly male yelp. Then banging—as if someone was trying to get back inside. Mor’s eyes sparkled. “You got him kicked out, didn’t you?” My answering smile set her roaring.”

Cassian had named about two dozen poses for Nesta at this point. Ranging from I Will Eat Your Eyes for Breakfast to I Don't Want Cassian to Know I'm Reading Smut. The latter was his particular favorite.

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-10-29 03:37
Book Review : SKIN BB Easton
Skin - BB Easton

oct 16-21

Because BB Easton had so much fun writing her bestselling, award-winning memoir, 44 CHAPTERS ABOUT 4 MEN, she decided to give each of her four men his own steamy standalone. SKIN is Knight's book—a gritty, taboo, forbidden love story based on true events.

In 1997, Ronald “Knight” McKnight was the meanest, most misunderstood boy at Peach State High School...perhaps on the entire planet. Knight hated everyone, except for me, BB—the perky, quirky punk chick with the locker next to his.

I, on the other hand, liked everybody except for Knight. I was scared sh*tless of him, actually. All I wanted was to marry Prince Eric-lookalike and king of the Peach State High punk scene, Lance Hightower, and have a million of his babies.

Unfortunately for me, Knight was even better at getting his way than I was, and once he got under my skin, my life would never be the same.

Book Review : Ive been curious about Knight since reading 44 chapters about 4 men and he's a bit crazy and somehow BB attracts the attention of Knight who is one crazy motherfucker but he has a soft side he only shows to BB they have a kinda crazy friendship turned relationship . BB has a thing for this punk guy Lance hightower who I kinda sensed was gay and that was true but BB was trying to get this guys attention he ends up giving her drugs once in the bathroom which was kinda weird . Her best friend Julliet is dating this fucking asshole who sells drugs and Knight ends up punching him and Tony threatens BB with making her pay him Julliet turns out to be pregnant. Knight and BB have some good moments but then there aren't some good times Knight ends up Killing a guy they break up BB is heartbroken she meets another guy who she tries to hook up with but Knight shows up and they stop seeing each other also but Knight is going into the army she gets her licence and she meets a guy working on cars his name is Harley he is the next book can't wait to read it .

Quotes :

The next time some motherfucker makes you cry, you don’t say you’re sorry. Do you understand me?” His voice was quiet, but firm. I nodded and blinked rapidly. “You don’t get to be sorry.” I nodded again, looking at his mouth. His eyes were too intense. “Next time, you kick him in the fucking balls.”

Clearly no one had seen this boy smile before, because if they had, they’d be spending the rest of their lives trying to make him do it again.

Pressing his forehead against mine, Knight said, “I love you, Punk.” “I love you, too, Skin.

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-10-29 03:24
Book Review : Jar of hearts Jennifer Hiller
Jar of Hearts - Jennifer Hillier

Oct 11-13

This is the story of three best friends: one who was murdered, one who went to prison, and one who's been searching for the truth all these years . . .

When she was sixteen years old, Angela Wong—one of the most popular girls in school—disappeared without a trace. Nobody ever suspected that her best friend, Georgina Shaw, now an executive and rising star at her Seattle pharmaceutical company, was involved in any way. Certainly not Kaiser Brody, who was close with both girls back in high school.

But fourteen years later, Angela Wong's remains are discovered in the woods near Geo's childhood home. And Kaiser—now a detective with Seattle PD—finally learns the truth: Angela was a victim of Calvin James. The same Calvin James who murdered at least three other women.

To the authorities, Calvin is a serial killer. But to Geo, he's something else entirely. Back in high school, Calvin was Geo's first love. Turbulent and often volatile, their relationship bordered on obsession from the moment they met right up until the night Angela was killed.

For fourteen years, Geo knew what happened to Angela and told no one. For fourteen years, she carried the secret of Angela's death until Geo was arrested and sent to prison.

While everyone thinks they finally know the truth, there are dark secrets buried deep. And what happened that fateful night is more complex and more chilling than anyone really knows. Now the obsessive past catches up with the deadly present when new bodies begin to turn up, killed in the exact same manner as Angela Wong.

How far will someone go to bury her secrets and hide her grief? How long can you get away with a lie? How long can you live with it

TRIGGER WARNING FOR RAPE

Book Review : This book was really good Geo is being sent to Jail for helping with the murder of her best friend and she goes to Jail her roommate raped her it was a rough scene to read but she meets this woman who takes care of the problem after time she goes through routine she is a hairdresser in Jail makes a friend named Kat . the second POV is Kai who is a cop but also a guy who has a thing for Geo and they went to high school together . Calvin escaped from Jail and Kai has been trying to get him since . five years have passed and Geo is getting out of Jail . There is a kinda copy cat murder out there women and children which is super fucked up but they turn out to be Calvin's children Kai is trying to find the guy . we get a flashback to Calvin's and Geo's relationship which was soooo abusive he was a angry rapist murder he raped and killed Angela like oh my fucking god so fucked up . Kai and Geo end up having sex even though this is crazy ass book I did want them to get together . We find out the actual murder of these kids and woman is Geo's son cause Calvin raped her she gave him up for adoption and her son showed up at her home to talk then she finds out he was the killer and calvin shows up and Geo kills both . Geo goes to visit a graveyard of her son and Angela she is pregnant with Kai's baby so through all this shit she's been through she gets to start over.

Quote:

“You only get one heart", Walter said to his daughter after the second one ended. He seemed sad, but not regretful. " I gave mine to your mother the day I met her. And she still has it.”