logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: releases
Load new posts () and activity
review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-07-20 03:33
Book Review : Chasing Him Kennedy fox
Chasing him - Kennedy Fox

June 29- July 3

John Bishop isn’t your typical single dad.
Reserved, impatient, and utterly clueless.

Running the family’s bed and breakfast has many perks. Working long hours, picking up after the guests, and hearing couples going at it all night long aren’t any of them. Hooking up with girls who come to the ranch for horseback riding lessons? Best perk of them all.

That is until a baby shows up at his doorstep with a note claiming it’s his. Growing up on a ranch was anything but easy, but raising a newborn is proving to be the hardest task he’ll ever tackle. Leaving the bachelor life behind, his only priority is to hire a nanny who can teach him a thing or two about parenting — except he doesn’t anticipate her being gorgeous and quirky with an unhealthy football obsession.

Mila Carmichael has many talents — making balloon animals, creating origami art, and remaining in the friend zone. Often seen as one of the guys, she’s struck out more times than a rookie baseball player.

Seeking a new adventure, she flies to Texas to visit family and is offered a position she can’t refuse. Helping out a new dad should come easy to her, considering her past experience, but what she doesn’t anticipate is him being an attractive Southern temptation.

But that’s only the beginning.

While growing close to his family and falling madly in love with the baby girl who’s stealing their hearts, things are bound to get complicated. Everyone knows not to mix business with pleasure. That means no late movie nights, no stolen glances, and definitely no kissing behind closed doors. Too bad the universe has other plans — one that’ll threaten taking away the main thing that binds them together.

Review : John is my favorite of the brothers I just love him . John finds out he's a father the mother passed away they dated briefly so now he has an adorable daughter . Mila is visiting her grandparents and ends up with a job babysitting Johns daughter . They are attracted to each other but John won't do anything about it cause of his daughter but john and Mila get closer they get to care for each other . John finally asks Mila out and they go out on an amazing date and have sex and I just want these two to be so happy together . John gets some news Baily's parents are trying to fight custody of Johns daughter fucking rich pricks but John talks it out with them and Just agrees to vists with his daughter. Mila leaves for a job but she isn't happy and she calls Mrs. Bishop to start a plan . the auction is costume theme and John is dressed as super man and Mila shows up to to bid on him . Mila is planning on opening a school . At christmas John proposes to Mila and River is pregnant again I love this series and I can't wait to know what happens with Jackson.

Quotes:

In fact, if we didn’t have the same face and body build, I’d swear he was adopted.

I promise to give you the best life I can,”

Well I tried gettin’ rid of him, but he just keeps comin’ back…kind of like a stray dog,”

“Don’t have to worry about that. I’m not attracted to him at all,” she says, but the ghost of a smile plays on her lips. “Pretty sure I should be offended by that,

Kat: Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. Actually, do everything I would do. John Bishop is S-E-X on legs! Mila: I’m deleting this whole thread. It could be used as evidence in your murder later

This is exactly why I don’t ever wear jewelry. John starts laughing hysterically, and I can only turn just enough to see his profile. “Are you seriously laughing at me right now?” He brings a hand up and smacks my ass. “Best view I’ve had in a long time.” I groan, trying to swat him away from me with my free hand. “You’re an asshole.” “I warned ya,” he gloats. “Warned me about what?” “Wearing that would get you in trouble, and now your ass and thong are hanging out of your pants as we drive by all the ranch hands on their lunch breaks.”

Yeah, but these Bishop boys have a way of making you feel like you’ve known them forever.”

Oh,” he says, turning around to face me. “John thinks you and I hooked up the night you went out not too long ago. I didn’t exactly deny it, so he might be less grumpy if he knew the truth.” “Oh my God! Jackson Bishop!” I shout, laughing at his pathetic expression. “You’re awful! No wonder he’s been avoiding me like the black plague.” “Well, keep walking around without a top on, and he’ll be on you like chicken pox.”

“That one was an impulse decision when we were eighteen. We really are identical, down to the tats.”

Don’t worry, kid. Uncle Jackson will get you the right gear for livin’ out here.” He winks, and the tone of his voice has Maize kicking her feet and smiling like crazy. It’s ridiculous how much she responds to him, but not at all surprising, considering he looks like John. “I’m her favorite,” Jackson taunts.

I snort, laughing. “That’s because she thinks you’re Daddy. You share the same face, so don’t go getting a big head about yourself.” “Too late,” Kiera chimes in. “It’s so big, he has to get custom-made hats to fit his rather large ego.”

“Pretty sure that violates the dress code,” I tease, squeezing as I rub my thumb over her taut nipple. “I already told you I wasn’t going to follow one. And considering the first time we met you were in a towel, I figured clothing was optional.”

“I still remember that towel around your waist when I walked in, holding on by the grace of God because it was nearly painted on your body. I thought for sure it was going to fall at any moment. Especially when you started yelling at me and wailing your arms around like I was a trespassing sorority girl

“Maize wanted to ask you a question.” I smirk, jerking my head down to her T-shirt. Mila squats down to her level and straightens her shirt so she can read it. “Will you marry my daddy?” she reads

“I’m still shocked Jackson’s the only one without a kid,” Dad blurts out. “Makes me wonder if all those stories he tells about women are actually true.”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-07-20 02:35
Fence issue #1
Fence #1 - C.S. Pacat,Johanna Lindsey
July 1-1

Sixteen-year-old Nicholas Cox is an outsider to the competitive fencing world. Filled with raw talent but lacking proper training, he signs up for a competition that puts him head-to-head with fencing prodigy Seiji Katayama...and on the road to the elite all-boys school Kings Row. A chance at a real team and a place to belong awaits him—if he can make the cut!

Review : I Enjoyed this comic it's about these two fencers Nicholas and Seiji . Seiji is an amazing fencer and beats Nicholas . Nicholas gets into a all boys school seiji is his roommate.

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-07-20 02:21
Book Review : Needing Him Kennedy Fox
Needing him - Kennedy Fox

April 16- June 29

Evan Bishop is your typical hotshot doctor.
Hardass, brooding, and all business.

Instead of working on the family ranch, Evan broke the mold and became an ER doctor.
He’s good with his hands—in more ways than one—smart as a whip and is the definition of God’s gift to women. Being a gentleman is in his Southern roots, but that doesn’t mean he isn’t flawed. Exclusive dating has never been a top priority and his tragic past makes him stay at arm’s length. Deciding to let loose for a wild night, he takes a page from the Bishop brother’s relationship book and hooks up with a mysterious girl he’ll never have to see again, which is perfect for this self-proclaimed bachelor.

Emily Bell is a city girl through and through but is determined to get away from her family and past. All she wants is a fresh start and to make a name for herself in the medical field. No random hookups and no dating coworkers—that’s her new motto after being burned time and again. When she agrees to attend a wedding as a plus-one, she’s soon ditched and left to drink solo—but not for long. Mr. Suit is the ultimate temptation with his Southern charm, messy blond hair, and irresistible sex appeal. Everything about him screams bad news, but he makes her reconsider her rules just for one night.

After all, some rules are made to be broken.

They want the same thing—one night of passion then they’ll go their separate ways. No cuddling afterward. No next day phone calls. No awkward goodbyes. Too bad the universe has other plans—one that’ll be obvious when they report to work on Monday morning.

Review : I love this series Evan and Emily meet at Alex's wedding and end up hooking up Emily gave Evan a fake name when she wakes up she can't remember his name so calls her friend and thinks it's drew who is Courtney's husband and she takes his clothes . Evan calls John to get him some clothes but Jackson shows up with full cowboy garb . Emily shows up at the hospital and Evan has to train her and they have this angry fighting most of the time . But when Emily explains and apologies . Evan and Emily hook up again at the hospital. Emily is being stalked by the husband of wife who passed away and couldn't help and passed away, Well one night he tries to run her off the road and she calls Evan and he comes to help her they go to the police and Evan stays with Emily but she ends up eventually staying with Evan . They end up getting closer she meets the rest of his family . one night when Evan is trying to get a sex toy removed from a couple Evan is trying to page Emily but she isn't answering the man took her hostage but the cops get there in time but he stabbed Evan but he's alright and Emily is pregnant . Evan ends up proposing to emily I love this series it's so cute.

Quotes : It’s crazy when you find the person you’re meant to be with, and you just know she’s your other half.”

How can you even tell them apart?” She glances over at me and smirks. “John’s much more serious. Jackson’s hair is a little longer, too.” “He’s pretty good lookin’,” I whisper, admiring his chiseled and neatly trimmed jawline. “If you dated John and I dated Jackson, that’d be perfect!” she whisper-shouts

I will as long as you take off your clothes,” I tease, desperate to see what’s underneath them. It’s obvious how built and muscular he is, but the moment he unbuttons his shirt and reveals his broad shoulders and chest, I nearly drop to my knees and thank baby Jesus for blessing me with this sinful view. Washboard abs that form into a delicious V have me moaning aloud. “Like what you see?” His cocky grin only adds to his appeal. Confidence is sexy in a man,

My brothers have the biggest mouths in the south.

That’s the woman who stole my goddamn clothes,

It wasn’t the other random groomsmen I hooked up with; it was Alex’s oldest brother, Evan Bishop. Fucking hell.

Oh yeah.” She laughs. “Apparently, he called John for some clothes, but Jackson’s the one who delivered them, which were all ranch work clothes he would never wear, then when he tried to leave, the entire family was downstairs of the B&B.

“You owe me one. Remember that time I brought you clothes when you were butt-ass naked?” “And remember the type of clothes you brought me knowing I had no other choice but to wear them?” I remind him. He lets out a chuckle, which doesn’t help his case.

One drink, then I’m leaving. I’m not kidding. I will leave your ass to be hit on by all the cougars who want you in their beds,” I warn. “The thought of that is almost appealing.”

Kiera, you keep moaning like that, and Jackson’s gonna come in his pants,” I say just loud enough for the five of us to hear. Emily chokes on her food as soon as the words come out of my mouth,

You look like one too,” I say just as John walks up. He’s pissed, and when I look over at Jackson, I realize it’s because they’re wearing the same thing, to a T. “How’re the ladies going to tell you two apart?” I joke, trying to contain my laughter. “Considering Jackson doesn’t know how to keep his damn mouth shut, I doubt it’ll be too hard.” John says with a smile.

Emily…” I whisper in her ear. “I will do anything if you bid on me. And I do mean anything.” I see her cheeks heat as she contemplates my words. “Hmm, I don’t know. I kinda enjoy watching you sweat.” “C’mon, you can’t hate me that much. Plus you kind of owe me for saving your life and all.”

“Dylan Hart. You’re up next, baby.” Jessica’s voice pulls me out of my daze, and I watch as Dylan struts up the stage in a fitted suit. He’s tall and lean, wearing a cowboy hat and boots. “If any of you ladies are brave enough to bid on my man, you better be fifty and older.” The crowd chuckles.

John has more women in his bed than I do. Everyone thinks I’m the player, and I’ll happily take the title, but John has me beat by a long shot. He’s just too modest to admit it.”

Oh my God.” John groans. “Stop it. You’re giving my face a bad name.”

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-07-02 20:54
Book Review : the couple next door shari lapena
The Couple Next Door - Shari Lapena

June 25-27

It all started at a dinner party. . .

A domestic suspense debut about a young couple and their apparently friendly neighbors--a twisty, rollercoaster ride of lies, betrayal, and the secrets between husbands and wives. . .

Anne and Marco Conti seem to have it all--a loving relationship, a wonderful home, and their beautiful baby, Cora. But one night when they are at a dinner party next door, a terrible crime is committed. Suspicion immediately focuses on the parents. But the truth is a much more complicated story.

Inside the curtained house, an unsettling account of what actually happened unfolds. Detective Rasbach knows that the panicked couple is hiding something. Both Anne and Marco soon discover that the other is keeping secrets, secrets they've kept for years.

What follows is the nerve-racking unraveling of a family--a chilling tale of deception, duplicity, and unfaithfulness that will keep you breathless until the final shocking twist.

Review : This book was crazy these people are kinda fucked up . Anne and Marco left there baby at home alone and when they come back the door is open and the baby isn't there . Anne calls the cops and the detective is trying to find out what's going on . Anne has postpartum depression and the detective thinks Anne and Marco might of killed her . The detective asks why they left the baby alone and they explain the neighbor didn't want the baby there . I hated Cynthia she complained Anne wasn't fun because she had a baby like what the fuck . So apparently Marco's business wasn't doing well and he went to Anne's father for a loan and he said no so when drinking one night a guy comes up to Marco and they talk about doing a fake kidnapping so he kidnapped his own daughter mostly WTF but then the guy shows up dead . Anne's father was actually involved cause he wanted to leave his wife but he knew he had no money so he was arrested . Anne gets Cora back . Anne goes next door to talk to Cynthia she was having an affair with her father and Cynthia says the baby should of died and Anne freaking kills her but doesn't remember that how it ends WTF .

review SPOILER ALERT! 2018-07-02 20:37
Book Review : Final girl Riley Sager
Final Girls - Riley Sager

April 23- June 23

Ten years ago, college student Quincy Carpenter went on vacation with five friends and came back alone, the only survivor of a horror movie–scale massacre. In an instant, she became a member of a club no one wants to belong to—a group of similar survivors known in the press as the Final Girls. Lisa, who lost nine sorority sisters to a college dropout's knife; Sam, who went up against the Sack Man during her shift at the Nightlight Inn; and now Quincy, who ran bleeding through the woods to escape Pine Cottage and the man she refers to only as Him. The three girls are all attempting to put their nightmares behind them, and, with that, one another. Despite the media's attempts, they never meet.

Now, Quincy is doing well—maybe even great, thanks to her Xanax prescription. She has a caring almost-fiancé, Jeff; a popular baking blog; a beautiful apartment; and a therapeutic presence in Coop, the police officer who saved her life all those years ago. Her memory won’t even allow her to recall the events of that night; the past is in the past.

That is, until Lisa, the first Final Girl, is found dead in her bathtub, wrists slit, and Sam, the second, appears on Quincy's doorstep. Blowing through Quincy's life like a whirlwind, Sam seems intent on making Quincy relive the past, with increasingly dire consequences, all of which makes Quincy question why Sam is really seeking her out. And when new details about Lisa's death come to light, Quincy's life becomes a race against time as she tries to unravel Sam's truths from her lies, evade the police and hungry reporters, and, most crucially, remember what really happened at Pine Cottage, before what was started ten years ago is finished.

Review : This book was crazy this is about Quincy and 10 years ago escaped being killed while all her friends died at pine cottage then one of the final girls died and another final girl shows up at her door. who is kinda fucked up and tries to get Quincy to deal with her pain of pine cottage . I loved how it had flashbacks to pine cottage going up to the killing of her friends and I will say I did not see what came coming . Sam meets coup who is Quincy cop friend who has a thing for Quincy . I didn't like Quincy's boyfriend I don't think they were right for each other I'm glad they broke up . Quincy actually sleeps with coup which wow . It turns out Lisa didn't kill herself she was murdered . Quincy asked the reporter to look into Sam and he does she's not sam she's actually tina who killed her stepfather who was touching her . Sam takes her hostage and gets her to actually remember what happened at pine cottage Joe didn't kill Quincy's friends it was Coup who saved her oh my freaking god he has a thing for killing girls he killed Lisa and the real Sam . Quincy kills Coup . Quincy gets a tattoo and hears about a killing where only one girl survives and goes to her to teach her to be a final girl .

Quotes : I'm a fucking final girl”

Baking is a science, as rigorous as chemistry or physics. There are rules that must be followed. Too much of one thing and not enough of another can lead to ruin. I find comfort in this. Outside, the world is an unruly place where men prowl with sharpened knives. In baking, there is only order.”

If he did,” I say, “Coop’s too much of a gentleman to make a big deal out of it.” “Gentleman?” Sam says. “He’s a cop. From my experience, they fuck like jackhammers.”