logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: review-and-excerpt-tour
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
show activity (+)
review 2018-04-07 12:01
Review Tour - Hot Daddy

HOT DADDY (Billionaire Bachelors #2)
By Lila Monroe
Releasing April 2nd – all platforms
Standalone

Welcome to the Billionaire Bachelors series, where the sexiest men in the city are about to meet their match…

Playboy CEO, Cal McAdams, lives life in the fast lane: hot women, hotter deals, and… a fake fiancee? I signed on to help reform his reckless image and win custody of his god-children, but I wasn’t expecting to come face-to-face (and mouth-to-mouth) with my wild Vegas hook-up from three years ago.

AKA, 6”3 of tanned muscle, sharp suits, and ‘undress me’ eyes.

AAKA, the best thigh-clenching, bed-shaking sex of my life.

AAAKA, the man who couldn’t be more off-limits if he had a uranium belt wrapped around his, um, assets.

I’ve never been one to break the rules, but Cal has me wanting to rip them up - and roll around naked on the scrap paper. But with just three weeks to turn this bachelor into a DILF, can we keep our crazy chemistry from derailing his plans? Or will gold-digging relatives, rambunctious pre-teens, and a little thing called love leave us both crashed out of the race?

Find out in the new sexy, hilarious romantic comedy from Lila Monroe!

Amazon | Amazon UK | Amazon AU

iBooks | Kobo | B&N

EXCERPT:

CAL POV

I bring the rest of the dirty dishes over to the sink, and we work in companionable silence for a few minutes, Jules rinsing plates before handing them to me to set in the dishwasher.

See? Nothing sexy about dirty dishes.

“Great stacking, Cal,” she says, looking surprised.

“What, you think I don’t know how to load a dishwasher?” I make a face. “I’m not completely useless.”

“Well, no,” she allows, tilting her head to the side. “Not completely.”

“Oh, you think you’re funny,” I say, reaching over to dip my fingers in the suds before flicking them in her direction.

“I am,” she says, flicking me back. “And don’t start.”

“Start what?” I ask, reaching over and splashing more. But this time, the water hits her square on, soaking her T-shirt so the thin cotton goes translucent. Clinging to her curves, and the outline of her bra.

Okay, so apparently dirty dishes can get sexy, after all.

Jules clears her throat and grabs a hooded sweatshirt from the back of a chair and pulls it on—zipping all the way to her chin. “You good to finish in here?” she asks, looking flustered.

I nod. Down, boy. “You go put your feet up.”

“You don’t have to ask twice.”

Jules exits the kitchen, fast, and I sigh. Kissing her back at HQ was a massive mistake . . . which left me with a massive hard-on for the rest of the afternoon. I couldn’t help it. Something about Jules is dangerously kissable.

And lickable.

And definitely fuckable.

I scowl at the dishcloths. I’ve never had a problem keeping my hands to myself before, and if I wanted to get a workout, I have plenty of options. I may not be living the wild playboy lifestyle anymore, but that doesn’t mean I’m a monk.

But Jules is off limits.

Which is probably why I’m going crazy over here trying not to notice the way she bites her lower lip when she’s thinking . . . or how her jeans fit way too well.
And if I even let myself start to remember how she felt in Vegas, bucking against me, begging for more—

Fuck, I’m going to need a damn cold shower twice a day at this rate.

Hot Daddy (Billionaire Bachelors, #2)Hot Daddy by Lila Monroe
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #2, in the Billionaire Bachelors series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. to avoid spoilers and to have better understanding of this series, I recommend reading this in order.

Cal and Jules have a secret and sexy history. When they come face to face again it shocks them both. It also ignites the passion they left behind.

Jules wants to help Cal. He is coming to mean a lot to her. Can she risk her heart and use her head at the same time? It could be the future will be worth it.

This sexy story started off with a little unexpected bit of flashbacks. I am not one to usually like them - do not hate on me it is just a personal opinion - and this book just blew me away. I loved the story, the sexy times, the humor, all of it. I found it a book with a story that I could not put down.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review only.

VERY IRRESISTIBLE PLAYBOY (Billionaire Bachelors #1) – available now.

Amazon  | iBooks | Amazon UK | Amazon AU | Kobo | GooglePlay

About the Author:

Combining her passions for books, sex, and well-fitted suits, Lila Monroe wrote her first romantic comedy, The Billionaire Bargain, in 2015 and hasn’t stopped since. She loves writing about smart alpha men, and the strong and sassy women who try to tame them.

Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Website | Amazon Author Page | Newsletter

Like Reblog Comment
show activity (+)
review 2018-02-16 07:05
Review Tour - On His Knees

Decadent… Sensual… Forbidden…

Meet the Masters of Blasphemy…

About ON HIS KNEES (Blasphemy #5):

Getting on his knees makes him question everything…and want even more…

Another failed relationship has lawyer Jamie Fielding confronting the truth—he’ll never be satisfied with any woman until he admits what he needs…to submit and to be used—hard. When a friend invites him to the exclusive Blasphemy club, Jamie is stunned to find everything he ever wanted—in the fierce, ruthless hands of a man.

Psychiatrist Alex McGarry will play with anyone who craves his rough brand of domination, but what he really wants is to settle down. Which makes the submissive male he meets at his club a bad idea—the man might be hot as hell but he’s also new to everything Alex has to offer. Except that doesn’t keep them from coming together again and again, sating every one of their darkest desires.

Master Alex sets Jamie’s whole world on fire and makes him question everything—and that’s good. Because Alex won’t tolerate hiding what they have for long and he wants much more than just having Jamie on his knees...

ORDER ON HIS KNEES:

Amazon | B&N | iBooks | Kobo |

Add to Goodreads

Jamie was done holding back. He was done questioning. He was done feeling like he was on the outside looking in.

Now that Master Alex had demonstrated exactly what Jamie required to fully connect with another human being, he needed this to go all the way. More than that, he wanted Alex to be the one to take him there.

So he held his breath, held the Dom’s gaze, and held on to the hope that the man would agree.

“You want your first time to be non-consensual role-playing,” Master Alex finally said, his voice like it’d been scoured with sandpaper.

The tone of it gave Jamie hope. Because he was affected. Jamie wasn’t the only one who needed this, he would’ve put money on it.

Nodding, Jamie summoned the courage to say what he wanted, while the Dom was still open to hearing it. Even though, Jesus, the words on the tip of his tongue were seriously twisted. He let them fly anyway. “I want you to force me, use me, hurt me. To show me what it really means to be taken by a…a—”

“Say it.”

“By a sadist.”

Master Alex’s dark eyes flared, and his expression went a little mean. Jamie’s cock hardened, a reaction he couldn’t hide when he knelt there naked. The Dom’s gaze swept downward and settled on his growing erection, and Jamie felt the directness of that perusal as a physical caress.

Slowly, Alex rose to his full height, and then his expression went absolutely unforgiving.

“Beg.”

On His Knees (Blasphemy #4)On His Knees by Laura Kaye
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is book #4, in the Blasphemy series. This book can be read as a standalone novel. To avoid spoilers, and to fully understand the series, I recommend reading this series in order.

Alex feels like he is letting down those around him. He used to believe he had his life all planned out - and suddenly it feels lost to him somehow. Then he meets someone who needs him and what he can provide.

Jamie has felt like a failure for some time. He never seems to feel right about relationships. He cannot describe what he needs to someone else, so how could he find it?

This was such a great journey. I like how the MC's went after what they wanted and were unapologetic. Their heat was hot. The slow burn felt almost like a live wire, because when it picked up this book was on fire.

***This early copy was given in exchange for an honest review.

Don’t miss the previous standalone books in the Blasphemy Series!

Hard to Serve #.5

Bound to Submit #1 – FREE EVERYWHERE!

Mastering Her Senses #2

Tanya the book obsessed momma – Review & Excerpt

The Book Avenue – Review

We Stole Your Book Boyfriend – Review

About Laura Kaye:

Laura is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of over thirty books in contemporary and erotic romance and romantic suspense, including the Blasphemy, Hard Ink, and Raven Riders series. Growing up, Laura’s large extended family believed in the supernatural, and family lore involving angels, ghosts, and evil-eye curses cemented in Laura a life-long fascination with storytelling and all things paranormal. Laura also writes historical fiction as the NYT bestselling author, Laura Kamoie. She lives in Maryland with her husband and two daughters, and appreciates her view of the Chesapeake Bay every day.

Website | Facebook | Twitter | Newsletter Sign Up