logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
text 2018-08-14 07:36

As a matter of first importance, green tea  Tone Fire Garcinia consumes Fat Loss Supplement 100% normally and can raise your digestion. Many eating regimen pills available don't consume your fat normally and utilize perilous synthetic concoctions, for example, ephedra to get thinner. A raised digestion can be the main factor in keeping weight off over the long haul. Green tea is stacked with polyphenols which work to strengthen oxidation and warm temperatures of they Tone Fire Garcinia  body. Fundamentally, you are doing precisely what it sounds like and consuming your fat away. A similar way your body temperature rises when you work out, green tea does it without the additional development.

The manner in which our body figures out where it stores and uses fat for vitality is through complex physiological procedures. These procedures are to a great extent interceded by hereditarily decided hormones. This is the reason it appears as though ladies frequently tend to put the weight on around their thighs and hips, while men tend to put it on around their lower guts. As people lose fat it falls off from fat stores everywhere on their body (not simply around their abdomen). So doing bunches of a specific kind of activity (like crunches or sit ups), won't result in more fat misfortune from your abdomen line.

Source: www.healthytalkzone.com
review 2018-08-14 03:03
It's Austen's story and I couldn't be happier!!!
Love and Payne - Charlie Cochet

I've been wanting and waiting for Austen's story since he first graced the pages of the  THIRDS series.

Austen was that dark mysterious character who shows up when you least expect him and is enigmatic and somewhere along the line you discover that they play a much bigger role in things than it seems and yet somehow they seem to be a bit of an underdog...and you want them to get some of the happiness.

Austen's been keeping an eye on THIRDS Defense agent Osmond Zachary ('Zach') and his family for a while now.  He doesn't feel like he deserves to be happy but that's not how he feels about Zach. In Austen's opinion Zach is everything he wants but doesn't deserve but if nothing else he can keep Zach safe and if that allows him to be near the man well who is he to complain.

Zach doesn't share Austen's feelings. He's sure that he could make Austen happy and they could be good together if only Austen would give them a chance.

As the youngest in large....I mean large as in 10 children, Therian bear shifters, so we're talking large in more ways than one, Zach has never had to question whether or not he's loved because if anything he's more than likely to end up being loved to death by his overly protective family.  Austen's totally the opposite. He's an only child and his parents were...well, let's not waste a lot of time on what's really a waste of oxygen and space to begin with. Austen unfortunately wasn't blessed with either decent parents or any siblings to be loving and supportive.

As much as Austen's determined to keep his distance from the man he wants more than anything when he gets a call telling him that Zach was hurt when foiling an assassination attempt, Austen doesn't hesitate to go to him determined to make sure that the man who owns his heart is ok. It doesn't take long for it to become obvious that somehow events have put Zach on the assassin's radar and the threat to both Zach and his family is both real and growing.

I loved that the action part of this story took a very definite backseat to the relationship development between Zach and Austen. Getting to see Zach as he patiently showed Austen the patience and love that he had for him. Never pushing and always putting his care and concern for Austen out there for him to see and feel. I think one of my favorite parts in this story was when Zach and Austen were playing in the snow in their shifted forms it was so sweet and such a nice fun moment for them as a couple.

I loved Zach's family and how they were with both Zach and Austen. This is a family that's filled with love and they have so much to share, that it overflowed to Austen so easily and naturally just seemed inevitable.

The closest thing that Austen has to family other than Sloane and Dex is his fellow SSA agent/TIN agent Brayden who happens to be a Snow Leopard...ok, folks I have a soft spot for Snow Leopards so you can assume right from the start that I like Brayden already and yes, oh please yes can we have a story for Brayden because he just sounds adorable!!! And if it involves more Austen and Zach...well, who am I to complain or maybe well get a story about Sloane and Dex and their new handler...oh, I bet that'd be an entertaining adventure.

THIRDS is a series that for me is a must have and sure I've enjoyed some stories more than others but still I've happily read them all and I have every intention of continuing this practice. So for all of you THIRDS nerds out there waiting for this one, it's coming soon and I hope it's as worth the wait for you as it was for me. Enjoy!

*************************

An ARC of 'Love and Payne' was graciously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

review 2018-08-13 23:55
Full disclosure here ladies and gents...this is not really a review...
A Few Good Fish - Amy Lane

This is me gushing and squeeing about one of my absolute favorite series...'Fish Out of Water' by Amy Lane.

Ok, I'll start with a bit of restraint here...I LOVE THIS SERIES!!!!!!!!!! I mean seriously LOVE. THIS. SERIES. For me it's the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!! I adore Jackson and Ellery especially 'Jackson AND Ellery'...together these two men are total perfection for me. They work so well...like like Adrian & Jake, Lucky & Bo, Ty & Zane...am I saying they're "like" these other awesome couples...no, just that for me they are every bit as awesome.

First off while this one had all the action, adventure danger and ohmygod!!! They blew sh*t up...Karen was drooling...what can I say, I'm just a blow sh*t up kinda' girl and there was more LUCY SATAN!!!!!!!!!!! When I grow up I wanna' be just like her, she's my hero. Actually it's possible that Jackson and Ellery may have even broke her...but you'll have to read the story to find out...because I'm not gonna' tell.

We also got more of Jackson's family Jade and her brother are still around and oh joy, oh bliss!!! we may have gotten to spend a little time with Ace and Sonny from 'Racing for the Sun'  and maybe there was a new couple that I totally want to know more about, although we did meet one half of this couple previously in...'Racing for the Sun' and according to the blurb for the next book my wish will be answered.

Along with Ellery's mom the incomparable Lucy Satan (or Tyler Cramer to the rest of the world) we finally got to spend time with Ellery's father...and sweet baby jebus that mans an adorable teddy bear.

Now on top of all this Jackson and Ellery once again have landed in  harms way but with a little help from their friends they'll manage to save a few lives and keep themselves alive all while taking down the bad guys, but none of this happens without repercussions for them and as a result choices need to be made that neither man had anticipated and ones that will have a huge impact on their future.

One of the things about this story that I really loved was the relationship interactions between Ellery and Jackson and how much Jackson is growing...his life has sucked...I mean seriously with a mother like his...yeah, she was a piece of work but he's trying I mean damn Jackson is seriously trying to open up to Ellery and just be honest with himself about his feelings and at times it was dark and heartbreaking to be in Jackson's mind and so many times I just wanted to hug him and tell him that he just needs to trust Ellery and let him love him because together they'll be ok...I admit it I'm a sap and #teamJackson&Ellery4evah!

The ending of this book was by no means the end of things for Jackson and Ellery.  I know that the blurb for the next book tells us there will be a different pair of MCs, but I have faith that we haven't seen the last of Jackson and Ellery or my hero, Lucy Satan and I'm looking forward to finding out what the future holds for them all, but I'm also more than a little curious to find out where Ms Lane is going to take us in book #4 'Hiding the Moon'...detours can bring some of the best adventures on any journey.

Needless to say no story is perfect so while there may have been some quirks and quibbles in this one. None of them were enough to spoil things for me...well other than the fact that I want more and I want it now, but in the meantime there's always the audio book to look forward to, right?

So this is how it all starts...

A tomcat, a psychopath, and a psychic walk into the desert to rescue the men they love….

and to say the least things really amped up in this story...the action was fast paced, the heat between Ellery & Jackson was scorching hot, but what remains to be seen is...how will it all end?

*************************

An ARC of 'A Few Good Fish' was graciously provided by the publisher in exchange for an honest review.

review 2018-08-13 20:22
Review: “Edge of Forever" by Barbara Elsborg
Edge of Forever - Barbara Elsborg

~ 5 STARS ~

review 2018-08-13 02:33
Review of "Undead and Unworthy" (Undead aka Queen Betsy, #7) by MaryJanice Davidson
Undead and Unworthy - MaryJanice Davidson

This reader's personal opinion, ©2018, all rights reserved, not to be quoted, clipped or used in any way by goodreads, Google Play, amazon.com or other commercial booksellers*

Overall, glad I revived this abandoned series.  It's supposed to be funny/silly and still was. Queen Betsy is still too self-involved (and -- not naming names or detailing to avoid spoilers -- a character dies saving her TSTL butt).  Random sex acts still seem less erotic than "look how cool we are still going at it.".

I would have DNF'ed if the death scene(s) had been in beginning chapters; Betsy not worth the sacrifice.  I did read mentally preparing myself to just treat fashion designer brand dropping as a running gag.  I very quickly remembered the characters.  Even quicker what amused or annoyed me about this series.

I do do wish the ghost of the dead stepmother who is haunting her hadn't spent a whole book hinting at crap we still don't know.  Not main storyline so not exactly a cliffhanger, but got annoying.

I'll toss in some quotes to give you an idea of some Pros and Cons.

Pro:

but . . . really, I was okay until we found her head.

“When I want your opinion, Barbie, I’ll pull the string on your back.”

Then my dead stepmother said, “This is all your fault, Betsy, and I’m not going anywhere until you fix it.” [well, initially funny except "it" never explained]

I was beginning to see where this was going. Oh, it’d be a lovely children’s book: Garrett the Fiend Finds Friends!

Yeah, it’s cool, but then you’ve got dead vampire in your hair for hours.

“They’re awake,” he gasped. “And they want to kill you.” “Who?” Sinclair, Jessica, Marc, and I asked in unison. It could be anyone. The guys who delivered pizza from Green Mill. Other vampires. The Ant’s book club. Werewolves. Zombies. And, of course, the uninvited guest who’d jumped out the window. So many enemies, so little—

Con:

He yanked, and my (cashmere! argh) sweater tore down the middle. He shoved, and my skirt (Ann Taylor) went up. He pulled, and my panties (Target) went who knew where.

“Whaaaat?” I whined, moodily pulling off my Herrera boots.

And yes, I was still wearing my Marc Jacobs heels, which helped.

I said grimly, hands on hips. Richard’s black blood dripped slowly onto my—oh no!—Ann Taylor linen pants.

Eventually I will read more in series now it's available in library ebooks.

*©2018.  All rights reserved except permission is granted to author or publisher (except Penumbra Publishing) to reprint/quote in whole or in part. I may also have cross-posted on Libib, LibraryThing, and other sites including retailers like kobo and Barnes and Noble. Posting on any site does not grant that site permission to share with any third parties or indicate release of copyright.

Ratings scale used in absence of a booklikes suggested rating scale:

★★★★★ = All Time Favorite
★★★★½ = Extraordinary Book. Really Loved It.
★★★★☆ = Loved It.
★★★½☆ = Really Liked.
★★★☆☆ = Liked.
★★½☆☆ = Liked parts; parts only okay. Would read more by author.
★★☆☆☆ = Average.   Okay.
★½☆☆☆ = Disliked or meh? but kept reading in hopes would improve.
★☆☆☆☆ = Loathed It. Possibly DNF and a torturous read.
½☆☆☆☆ = So vile was a DNF or should have been. Cannot imagine anyone liking.  (Might also be just an "uploaded" word spew or collection that should not be dignified by calling itself a "published book." If author is going batshit crazy in the blogosphere over reviews -- I now know why they are getting bad reviews.  Or maybe author should take remedial classes for language written in until basic concepts like using sentences sink in. Is author even old enough to sign a publishing contract or do they need a legal guardian to sign for them?)