logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: reviews
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-07-25 17:46
Review: "The Forester: Forester Triad Act One" (Tales of the Forest, #1) by Blaine D. Arden
The Forester: Forester Triad Act One - Blaine D. Arden

~ 3.5 stars ~

text 2017-07-25 14:55
Release Tour and Giveaway The Alpha's Arrangement by Ryan Michele

Title: The Alpha's Arrangement: A Howls Romance
Author: Ryan Michele
Genre: Shifter Romance
Release Date: July 25, 2017

Izzy needs a fresh start, and moving to the mountains of Montana is just what she was looking for. When she finds the perfect home, she can’t wait to begin her new life and get away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Little does she know that her home comes with a surprise.

Carter is known for getting exactly what he wants. When his mate shows up in his small town, the scent of her drives his instincts to claim her immediately. The problem is, she’s human and knows nothing about the shifter-wolves that live among her. Treading lightly isn’t his way, but he’ll do anything for his mate.
He has something up his sleeve to get her in his bed and in his life. Will Izzy resist? Or will she find out that, with the power of an Alpha, she’s unable to?
**The Alpha's Arrangement is a hot new wolf shifter book sure to melt your kindle. Enjoy!!**

The Alpha’s Arrangement (A Paranormal Shifter Romance) Copyright © 2017 by Ryan Michele
Inhaling deeply, the crisp mountain air flows through my lungs, pure and refreshing. After living in the city for most of my life, coming here is an oasis. There are no sounds of cars, people yelling, or construction on buildings so high your neck aches to look up. Only the flit of a bird off in the distance and something wrestling in the trees can be heard. Peace. Calm.
I came to Spear to get away from the city. It’s the complete opposite and beyond perfect. This perfection came at a steep price, though. The old owners wanted to sell, but only for their full asking price. Even with my lawyers haggling, they wouldn’t budge, which I admire.
Seeing this place for the first time in person, it’s understandable why they didn’t want to give up this beauty. I’m not sure I ever could.
The home is large, much bigger than I truly need, but it screamed “home.” That’s what I need—a home of my own for once. Not moving from place to place, not seeing the world, but having some place steady.
With five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and a full basement, cleaning will probably be my main activity for a while. The previous owners didn’t leave the place a mess, but they did leave their stamp on each room. One that needs to be thoroughly remodeled.
Sucking in one more deep breath, I enter my home, shutting the sliding glass door behind me. Cleaning supplies and food are the top two things on the agenda. The realtor gave me a brief lay of the land after handing over my keys, stating, “Main Street has everything you need—bakery, groceries, hardware, mechanic, and a couple of restaurants and bars. Not much, but it’s enough.” Main street is where I shall go first.
The winding roads from my home into the town make me thankful that I traded in my car for a Jeep four by four. One flick of a switch, and she’s ready to tackle whatever comes her way. With the winters, I have no doubt I’ll need it. Montana doesn’t have light snow normally, and I love that.
Several people walk down the sidewalks on either side of the street, almost giving it a city feel, except there are nowhere near as many people. Their eyes follow me as I move through town, no doubt wondering who the newbie is.
The realtor was definitely correct about the town having everything I would ever need. The grocery store looks quaint, with lit-up windows and people mingling around. Nothing like the supercenters—another great change of pace.
The sliding glass door opens as I enter before grabbing a cart. It isn’t lost on me that, as soon as I push my cart through the second door, all eyes are on me. It doesn’t bother me. Instead, a smile spreads across my face. I’ll never know the people here if there’s a scowl on my lips. This is my fresh start. My way of leaving the hustle and bustle behind and finding my happiness.
Coasting down aisle after aisle, I get a lay of the land, giving slight nods to those who stare. It would be nice if they would say hi or something, but that goes both ways.
Smiling, I go back to the canned soups, which I hate, and get the ingredients for my homemade chicken and noodles.
Each aisle goes by in a blur as I collect everything I’ll need for the next week or so. Some of my furniture will be delivered tomorrow, and I really want to be a house potato for a while.
I’ve introduced myself to several more people before I make it to the meat section, when my breath catches. Two mountains of men stand with their backs to me. One has inky black hair, while the other has a lighter brown.
No sooner do I stop the cart and see them, they turn to me in unison, and that’s when my lungs become deprived of oxygen.
Both men are gorgeous, but the one with the inky hair calls to me, with eyes that are a deep navy, looking almost black. Whoever his parents are gave him fantastic bone structure, a strong jaw, and a masculine nose. Not to mention his size that is only slightly bigger than the man next to him. The forest green, long-sleeved thermal he has on showcases each dip and valley of his muscular chest.
This town must have a gym, because there is no way these two men look like this without working out … a lot.
Inky man sniffs the air, and I instantly feel self-conscious, but I dismiss it just as fast. He can’t be sniffing me from that distance.
“Hi.” I give a soft wave.
“Well, hello there,” the brown-haired man says, taking a step my way, but inky man throws out his arm, holding the other man back.
Brown-haired man’s eyes snap to inky man.
“Mine,” inky man growls in a deep, sexy as all hell voice. And while I feel that rumble all the way to my core, his word makes no sense.
“Pardon?” I shake my head, dismissing the comment. “Sorry, hi, I’m Iso …” I stutter, making a quick decision. New life, new name. Isobel is going to stay back in the city. “Izzy. You can call me Izzy.”
“Owen,” the man with light brown hair says with a smirk, looking between inky man and myself.
I look to the sexy as sin male who is blatantly staring at me, not making any attempt to hide it. Something warm snakes up my body, causing me to let out a shiver.
Damn, girl, it hasn’t been that long since you got any.
“Carter,” he states firmly and with authority. “McCavitt house?” At least he proves my assumption about it being a small town where gossip is concerned.
“Yes.”
“You get all your stuff moved in?” This question takes me a bit off guard, because it’s not one of the normal ones I’ve been getting. How do you like it here? Where are you from? Why did you move here? Those are the normal ones. My stuff, not so much.
“Tomorrow.”
His stance changes a bit. The once rigidness of his muscles relaxes, yet he carries himself with such authority that, if one wasn’t looking, I’m sure it would have been missed. Carter is casual, but very much on alert for some reason, making me a bit nervous. Somehow, he must sense this, because he inhales and some of that alertness disappears, setting me at ease.
“What time? My men and I will come help you.”
“That’s really nice of you, but the movers will take care of it.” Even if that is super sweet of him, there’s no way I’d accept that kind of help from a stranger. It’s too much.
“What time? We’ll be there to help,” Carter repeats, and Owen chuckles under his breath.
“What’s so funny?” I ask, instead of answering Carter.
“Nothing, Izzy. I’m just happy you came to Spear.”
Carter takes a step forward, moving to the side of my shopping cart so he’s mere inches from me.
It’s my turn to inhale him. The smells of wood, oak, a hint of leather, and testosterone-filled male come through loud and clear. It’s an absolutely intoxicating concoction.
“What time?” he repeats yet again, not backing down.
“Ten.” My response comes out before I can filter it, as if he’s putting a wicked spell on me and sucking me under.
His white teeth make an appearance, and I fully admit that I’m a teeth woman. Something about when they sparkle turns me on. They don’t need to be perfectly straight. It’s just the color.
Damn.
“We’ll be at your place at nine thirty. Do you want us to bring coffee?” A sexy glint comes to his eye.
“Really, you don’t need to—”
“I insist. We help our own.”
“Thank you, but …” A single look from him cuts my words off. This one is different than the sexy one he gave me moments ago. This one is determined and leaves little room to no room to argue.
Carter brings his hand up and tucks a lock of hair behind my ear. All I can do is feel each featherlight touch and try my damnedest to continue breathing. Then he brings his fingers to my chin and holds me in place for a moment, almost like he is inspecting me. When he releases me, it’s on a sigh.
“We must be going. We’ll see you in the morning.”
“Ah … okay.”
Carter takes one more look at me before Owen grabs the cart and pushes it off. I note that the only thing inside of it is meat.

Ryan Michele found her passion in making fictional characters come to life. She loves being in an imaginative world where anything is possible and has a knack for special twists readers don’t see coming.

She writes MC, Contemporary, Erotic, Paranormal, New Adult, Inspirational, and many more romances. And whether it’s bikers, wolf shifters, mafia, or beyond, Ryan spends her time making sure her heroes are strong and her heroines match them at every turn.

When she isn’t writing, Ryan is a mom and wife living in rural Illinois and reading by her pond in the warm sun.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

HOSTED BY:

text 2017-07-25 10:05
BeyondBuzz Crowdfund Marketing Agency

BeyondBuzz is crowdfund marketing agency located in West Hollywood. BeyondBuzz is a unique digital marketing agency that focuses on launching new products and ideas using crowdfunding. Their main services include crowdfund consulting, project setup, pre-launch marketing, and aggressive crowdfund promotions.

Crowdfunding on Kickstarter and Indiegogo is what BeyondBuzz has become known for. They are a performance crowdfunding agency. That means they partner with crowdfunding projects to raise more money together. BeyondBuzz takes a percentage of the funds raised. This makes their service uniquely situated to help crowdfunders raise funds and launch their ideas on crowdfunding websites. Visit, BeyondBuzz.com reviews for more details.

The marketing team at BeyondBuzz reviews new crowdfunding ideas in a Shark Tank style fashion. They have a panel of crowdfunding experts and marketing gurus judge each new idea that is submitted to them. BeyondBuzz reviews new crowdfunding ideas on a ranking scale of 1 - 10. They access new ideas based on a variety of factors, such as if the project is unique, current trends, and the marketing potential to go viral.

Once Beyond Buzz selects an idea they will make an offer to partner. However, they do not take any equity in the company. As a crowdfund marketing agency, Beyond Buzz only takes a percentage of the funds that they raise together. Beyond Buzz invests time, energy, and marketing expertise into the project. After the project is funded, Beyond Buzz tracks all the new funding they generated for the campaign and take a percentage of those funds. It’s the kind of win-win partnership that many crowdfunders dream of.

BeyondBuzz.com features case studies of crowdfunding projects that they recently helped fund. The agency also helps entrepreneurs get featured on Shark Tank after they are successfully funded. For many entrepreneurs the idea of getting funding for their product or ideas on crowdfunding is already a dream come true. But Beyond Buzz strives to help crowdfunders even after they are already funded. Whether is social media marketing, performance advertising, or consulting.

Many crowdfund marketing services focus on charging for a a quick marketing burst. Beyond Buzz works with you from start to finish in order to hit your goals. They believes that crowdfunding is a planned endeavor. If you fail to plan then you plan to fail. BeyondBuzz coordinates everything during the project setup and pre-launch phases, to the entire crowdfund marketing campaigns. BeyondBuzz.com is a full service crowdfund marketing agency for all your endeavors on Kickstarter and Indiegogo.

To learn more about Beyondbuzz.com and to contact their team, go their website Beyond Buzz.

review 2017-07-24 17:50
Review: "The Craving" by Z. Allora
The Craving - Z. Allora

~ 3 stars ~

review 2017-07-24 00:22
Book Review for Wicked Intentions by J.T.Geissinger

wickedintentions

ABOUT WICKED INTENTIONS

In the Caribbean for his best friend’s wedding, ex special-ops officer and security expert Ryan McLean meets a beautiful woman in the hotel bar. Their connection is immediate and intense, and they spend a passionate night together with pleasure as their only goal.
But when Ryan wakes the following morning to discover the beautiful woman has vanished, along with millions worth of jewels from the safe of the Saudi prince staying in the suite next door, he realizes their meeting wasn’t accidental and becomes determined to find her.
A notorious thief known to authorities only as the Dragonfly, Mariana Lora has one final job to complete before she’s free from the oath that bound her to a life of crime, but the sexy-as-hell Marine she spent one explosive tropical night with is hot on her heels at every turn. She has to outwit him to stay out of jail, but fighting their magnetic attraction soon becomes a game neither one of them can resist.
When Mariana’s last job goes dangerously wrong and she needs Ryan’s help to survive, he has to decide if their game of cat and mouse is only a game, or if he can trust this beautiful thief with something no woman has ever stolen: his heart.
Get your hands on WICKED INTENTIONS:

What a amazing heartfelt read.Do you believe in love at first sight ? For Ryan that was the case.This was the kind of story that had you smiling and smirking throughout the entire story and I really love stories like that.

These characters were fresh and fun and had amazing vibrant personalities.Ryan and Angel  as he calls her were a perfect match.Ryan see's her as a challenge.Due to Ryan's training and special talents he knows that there is more to the sexy bombshell  than meets the eye but, he's game to find out just what those secrets are.

Angels a thief and Ryan a mercenary I can honesty say didn't see that one coming.There is more to Ryan as well and I just loved uncovering all of his secrets just as much.If anyone can save Angel from the predicament she is in its going to be Ryan and his team.

I alway pick a favorite character to rave about but,this time around their is no way to just pick one.I loved both characters from the onset of reading this story and their first encounter and their interactions with one another I just new I was going to love this story from cover to cover and I did.If I could give this story more than 5 stars I would as I loved this story that much.

The characters were sexy ,interesting ,mysterious ,talented and had a sense of humor and also a sense of justice.I have to mention Ryan's friends as they were a great addition to the story and made the story just more interesting and added tons of humor to the story.There is no doubt these friends considered each person actual family .They were all so supportive and loving and also giving and willing to back Ryan with any and all means to protect the women he considered his.

The chemistry that Ryan and Angel had between them was explosive and hot as hell.There was so much always going on in this story .Tons of twists turns secrets coming to life and  more than a few omg moments.I loved it! I have to say that I never saw this story ending the way it did which took we totally off guard and I continued that way all the way through the epilogue.

I can't wait to start reading the other books in this series and I am so looking forward to reading more of this authors works.

A job well done and a new author to follow!

A recommended read to all!

WANT TO READ THE OTHER STANDALONES IN THE WICKED GAMES SERIES? FIND OUT MORE ABOUT WICKED BEAUTIFUL AND WICKED SEXY BELOW!

WickedBeautiful.Ebook.v4.Amazon

ABOUT WICKED BEAUTIFUL

Life coach and best-selling author Victoria Price has it all: a successful career, fabulous friends, a fantastic penthouse in Manhattan. What she doesn’t have—and doesn’t want—is a husband. Fifteen years ago her high school flame broke her heart so badly she swore she’d never love again. Now she makes millions teaching other women how to be just like her: a ruthless bitch. Drop-dead sexy restauranteur and infamous playboy Parker Maxwell has only three rules for the women he dates: no questions about his past, no expectations for the future, and no spending the night. When he meets Victoria, however, he’s willing to break his own rules if it means sating the explosive desire she arouses in him. What he doesn’t know is that the alluring Victoria Price used to be the mousy Isabel Diaz, the girl he deflowered and dumped long ago. Presented with a perfect opportunity for revenge, Victoria decides the game is on. But when her connection with Parker proves more than just skin deep, she has to make a choice: continue with her plan for payback, or risk her career, her reputation, and her heart by taking a second chance on love?
Get your hands on WICKED BEAUTIFUL:

WickedEbook.v3.Amazon

ABOUT WICKED SEXY

A badass ex-Special Ops officer and a smartass hacker fight a dangerous enemy…and a blistering attraction to each other. Connor Hughes is an ex-special ops officer, CEO of Metrix Security, and bonafide badass. His private security firm is renowned for its effectiveness. He’s renowned for his lethal precision and iron self-control. But when the former Marine meets a gorgeous young hacker with a mouth as smart as her brain, his control unravels in ways he never could have predicted. Tabitha West is a genius MIT dropout with a bad attitude, an obsession with Hello Kitty and piercings in unmentionable places. Tabby amuses herself by outwitting the most secure technology systems on the planet. Known in hacker circles as Polaroid due to her photographic memory, she’s as secretive as she is accustomed to working alone. So when Connor decides she’s the only one who can help him catch a cyber criminal intent on taking down one of his clients, she tells him exactly where he can stick it. But when the cyber criminal turns out to be the Hannibal Lecter of computer crime—and a dark presence from Tabby’s past—Tabby and Connor are drawn into a dangerous game of cat and mouse. They quickly find themselves fighting not only their common enemy, but also an explosive desire that threatens to consume them. When the stakes are this high and the game this deadly, will falling in love be the most dangerous move of all?
Get your hands on WICKED SEXY:

ABOUT J.T. GEISSINGER

A former headhunter, J.T. Geissinger is the author of more than a dozen novels in contemporary romance, paranormal romance, and romantic suspense.
She is the recipient of the Prism Award for Best First Book, the Golden Quill Award for Best Paranormal/Urban Fantasy, and is a two-time finalist for the RITA® Award from the Romance Writers of America®. Her work has also finaled in the Booksellers’ Best, National Readers’ Choice, and Daphne du Maurier Awards.
Join her Facebook reader’s group,Geissinger’s Gang, to take part in weekly Wine Wednesday live chats and giveaways, find out more information about works in progress, have access to exclusive excerpts and contests, and get advance reader copies of her upcoming releases.