logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: setting
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-03-06 09:33
Why you should hire a consultant for setting up a business in Dubai?

Dubai is becoming one of the hottest business setup hubs in the world but it is not an easy task to set up a business in UAE Dubai. Entrepreneurs should always seek the help for business consultancies, business setup service providers and corporate advisory firms when setting up a business in Dubai because of the features they offer.

The following are the reasons why it is recommended to hire a business startup consultant in Dubai:

1. Legal formalities and licensing

Before starting a business, you have to deal with all the legal formalities such as registration and licensing. As the consultancy firm is familiar with all these formalities they can ensure that your business setup process in Dubai will go smoothly and hassle-free. The business setup consultants in Dubai will help you in understanding all the risks and exposers related to any legal form or document and will also help you in expanding your horizons.

1. Laws, regulations and ownership

You will need professional advice when setting up a business in Dubai because UAE is distinctively divided between the onshore sector and offshore sector company Registration in Dubai UAE. Onshore sector is dominated by local business interests and has restrictions on foreign ownership. Offshore sector consists of a number of free zones each with its own rules and regulations.

1. Finding the ideal location

Deciding the market for your business is one of the important steps and business setup consultant firms pride solutions with the help of economic feasibility studies. They will help in doing background research on the location and will focus on marketing environment providing information that will help you in effective decisions.

1. Value added services

Some of the business consultancy services offer value added services like opening of corporate bank account, license amendments, visa services, company logo registration and more which will ease your work

1. Strategic government partnership

Government relationship will be needed while forming any type of business in Dubai and hence business consultant who already are well versed with all sorts of government agencies like Department of Economic Development (DED), Dubai Land Department (DLD), Ministry of Economy or Dubai Municipality, etc. The consultant will act as a liaison between your business and the related government body.

EBMS will help you in setting up a business in Dubai as we are experts in our field. Reach us to know more.

Source: www.ebmsbusiness.com
review 2020-02-13 13:54
Why you should hire a consultant for setting up a business in Dubai?

1. Legal formalities and licensing

1. Laws, regulations and ownership

1. Finding the ideal location

1. Value added services

1. Strategic government partnership

Source: www.ebmsbusiness.com
show activity (+)
review 2020-01-14 11:09
I liked the main character but not enough attention to detail for me
Nine Elms - Robert Bryndza

I thank NetGalley and Little, Brown Book Group UK for providing me an ARC copy of this novel, which I freely chose to review. This has in no way influenced my review.

I’ll try to be brief and provide information that might help others decide if this is a book they’d like to read. On the whole, I had far too many issues with the book to enjoy it as others have, but I am a regular reader of thrillers and have fist-hand knowledge of many of the issues central to the plot (I have worked as a forensic psychiatrist in the UK, where the story is set, and I have experience of working in a high secure hospital, so I’m more familiar with their security procedures than most readers will be), so I understand that my reading experience is likely to be very different to that of others. (And I won’t mention what my issues were not to derail others’ reading experience).

I had never read any of this author’s books before, and it is evident that he is well attuned to what people expect. He keeps the rhythm of the narration fast; this books starts with quite a bang, and there are only brief moments when the reader can have a bit of a break from the tension and the flow of the story. The plot covers many favourite points of the genre. We have not one but two horrific serial killers (even if the second one is a copycat, he is quite twisted in his own right); their murders are discussed in detail (although I’ve read books where the violence is more extreme, this is not for the fainthearted); we get the story told from a variety of points of view (although for the most part each chapter follows only one point of view), including victims and killers; we do not get all the information about the motivations until the end; there are characters to root for as well, and a complex investigation where the police get the assistance of outsiders (although in this case, Kate Marshall used to be a police detective, so she’s not quite the true amateur of other stories).

I did like Kate Marshall and her assistant, Tristan. It’s true that we do not learn a lot about him, but this is the first book in a new series, so there’s plenty of time for that. Kate seems to combine the characteristics of the main characters in many thrillers, as she is both a victim who survived a terrible attack and has suffered trauma due to that, and she is also a disenchanted and retired member of the police force, who due to her experiences and her way of coping with them lost her career, her way, and her family and is now asked to take a look at a case related to her past. I thought that the peculiarities of her circumstances, her relationship with her son, and her attempts at forging a new life for herself make her an interesting character in her own right, even if some of her actions and decisions are not always consistent.

As I have already said, I found that the story stretched my suspension of disbelief too far, and as I am a bit of a stickler for details and love a well-constructed police procedural, it did not work for me. I am aware that I only had access to an ARC copy, and it might well be that some of the minor issues I detected are not present in the final version. If you are a reader who enjoys novels and TV series about serial killers, who prefers fast action, an easy read, don’t mind a good deal of explicit violence and some less than savoury characters and family relationships, focus more on the overall plot than on the details, and are looking for a satisfying ending, you’re likely to enjoy this novel. Do check a sample of it and see what you think.

show activity (+)

Number of Pages: 65 pages

Date Read: 12/9/2017

Publisher: Atria Books

Source:  Purchased

Content Rating:  Ages 15+ (Themes of Death and Parental Abandonment)

Deal

“The only thing of value on Earth is time. One second will always be a second, there’s no negotiating with that.”

Now, I have been hearing so many good things about Fredrik Backman’s works for a while, especially “A Man Called Ove” and “Bear Town.” Even though I haven’t read either book yet (do not worry, that day will come), I still managed to stumble upon one of his books called “The Deal of a Lifetime” and man, was I totally blown away by this book!

The story starts out with a father telling his son the story about how he met a little girl in the hospital, who has cancer and about how he had actually taken a life away from someone. Well, that is not the full story: it turns out that the father had a dark past where he abandoned his wife and son for a life of fame and fortune many years ago. But, when the father ended up in the hospital and he find out that the little girl who was in the hospital because of her cancer, might not live long enough to experience life, the father decides that he must do something to ensure that the little girl survives, even if it means sacrificing his own life!

Wow! This book is simply amazing for one short novella! Fredrik Backman has done an excellent job at writing this story as I was seriously hoping that the father in the story would find some way to help out the little girl who has cancer, while trying to appreciate the importance of life and family. I loved the fact that Fredrik Backman focused on developing the father character in the book as it shows that the father went from thoughtlessly abandoning his family to pursue a life of fame and fortune to trying to sacrifice his own happiness to ensure that the little girl survives and it made me really connect to his character throughout the story. Despite the fact that this novel is extremely short (only sixty-five pages long) Fredrik Backman did a great job at writing out a full story about a father’s journey to becoming a more selfless person and it felt like the story really fleshed out the father’s character.

The only problem I had with this book is that the narrative tends to get a bit confusing at times, especially with the fact that the father is telling the story, but he is also telling the story to his son. Because of this, the story tends jump from the father’s point of view to the son’s point of view at the drop of a hat and it could confuse some readers about what is really happening in the story.

Overall, “The Deal of a Lifetime” is a truly fantastic story about redemption and learning about the importance of family and happiness that fans of Fredrik Backman’s works will enjoy!

Review is also on: Rabbit Ears Book Blog

Banner

review 2019-02-03 00:08
Llama Llama Gram and Grandpa - Anna Dewdney

Llama Llama Gram and Grandpa by Dewdney is about a young llama going to visit his grandparents. When the young llama arrives he realizes that he forgot to bring along his favorite stuffed animal. His grandparents reassure him that everything will be okay. The llama is happy to be spending time with his grandparents but upset that he doesn't have his toy. I believe that this will be very relatable for students that are in kindergarten and first grade. I'd probably teach a unit on character traits, setting, and book cover identification using all of the Llama Llama books within the series.

Lexile: AD320L