logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: short-review
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2017-02-02 19:59
Warcraft: War of the Ancients #1: The Well of Eternity (Bk. 1) - Richard A. Knaak

This book is everything I thought it would be and more. I'm not really one for fantasy book's but I Knew this was going to be good and deliver everything I wanted.

as an avid world of warcraft fan that I have been since I was 20.I know that The game is steeped in history, if your a player to the new expansion 'Legion' then I highly recommend you read this book as it will place you on what now are parts of the broken shore in teams of the night fallen and The highborne as well as ravensBrook and the moon guard. Without giving too much of the plot away you will know where the characters are in teams of the expansion game play going on right now.

All in all, such a good book that I recommend to anybody who wants to get into the lore of world of warcraft or any fans new and old :)

review 2014-04-15 03:38
Review of "A Day At The Office" or "The Bastard" by Jane Oldaker

This was a great short story.

It is about a woman who goes to her job that she hates. Well maybe not so much her job but her boss. Her boss who barges in without knocking when she is busy, who takes the last bit of coffee without making new coffee, who makes silly little changes to her hard work, and lets not forget the horrible bow-tie he wears everyday.

She dreams of being home with her husband, driving in their sports car on a beautiful day.

She is trying to calm down but just about when her work is done, the bastard comes in with changes to work she had done that morning. He assured her it was not her hard work but policy changes.

She was furious. It made her have to stay late....again.

She finally makes it out of the office and then gets the biggest surprise of all! And so do we.

Jane is the reason I am such a lover of short stories.

show activity (+)
review 2014-01-07 19:42
Dishonor, then honor.
Haiku - Andrew Vachss

A very good read, although it takes a while to get going. I'll be recommending this to my wrestler buddies.