logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: the-lost-symbol
Load new posts () and activity
review 2017-05-16 00:00
The Lost Symbol
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown Absolutely loved this book.
There were a lot of interesting historical facts, symbols interpretations, the integration of art and architecture. I loved it.
review 2016-01-28 12:20
Loved it
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

Absolutely loved this book , think I read it in 3 days!!! It was a great delight and just as good as the previous books if not better

show activity (+)
review 2016-01-26 18:10
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

Intriguing, exciting, and the plot flowed very well. I love how Brown is able to point out existing things in our society and point out the relevance of their design and purpose (ex: how the monuments are positioned in Washington, D.C.). Langdon is not as prominent in this one as other Brown novels, but it made this book no less interesting to read.

review 2015-06-28 00:00
The Lost Symbol
The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown Traditional Dan Brown. I'm sure there are plenty of reviews out there that would be a lot better then mine, but let me say that if you enjoyed the him previous books you should like this one as well :)
review 2015-06-28 00:00