logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: the-price-was-right
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2020-12-03 07:14
Grave War (Alex Craft, #7)
Grave War - Kalayna Price

The final book of the series, this is the one that wraps up the whole thing.  I couldn't put it down, but I can't say I totally loved it, but that's because it didn't end the way I'd have chosen, and I felt that there were endings left undone, or not really done to any satisfaction.  At least mine.  But it was well written, and well plotted and I got a huge amount of satisfaction at having called the major plot twist from the very start of the series.

I never doubted for a second that Alex's father was the High Court Fairy King.

(spoiler show)

So there was that.

It's a series I'll miss, and re-read, but I'm happy the author got to end the story on her terms.

show activity (+)
review 2020-05-21 03:25
Blood Price by Tanya Huff
Blood Price (Victoria Nelson #1) - Tanya Huff

Series: Victoria Nelson #1

This is definitely not a book with which to play the “just one more chapter” game (long chapters). It’s a vampire urban fantasy that was written before cellphones were commonplace (this is important to the plot). Part of its charm comes from its setting, however. It takes place in Toronto and makes references to Canadian Tire instead of Walmart. It can probably most succinctly be summarized in its own words:

In eighteen short hours, the hordes of hell could be ripping the city and its people apart.

“And the only thing in the way is one half-blind ex-cop and the bastard son of Henry VIII.”

Covid-19 may be influencing my ratings since I seem to be going easier on books, but there’s a good chance I’ll check out the rest of the series although I’m not rushing off to do it. The villain did feel a little cartoony at times but wasn't entirely unbelievable either.

Previous updates:

57 %

30 %

25 %

review 2020-03-01 08:02
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking Tour
Trekking in the Annapurna Region, 4th: Nepal Trekking Guides - Bryn Thomas,Jamie McGuinness,Henry Stedman
Trekking in the Nepal Himalaya - Stan Armington,Lonely Planet
Trekking in Nepal - Stephen Bezruchka,Stephen Bezruchka M. D.,Robert Kunstaetter
Porteurs De L'himalaya: Le Trekking Au N... Porteurs De L'himalaya: Le Trekking Au Népal (Mappemonde) - Isabelle Sacareau

Annapurna Base Camp Trek and fly back by Helicopter Tour or ABC Helicopter Trek is alternative trekking of the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. All trekkers might not have 2 weeks' time for the trekking so, these trekking packages significantly reduced the trekking time period. Peregrine Treks and Tours make a customized itinerary as per the trekker’s requirements. Also, we do not charge a single supplement charge with clients even there is only one person on the trek. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trek is the popular trekking tour package amount the trekkers.

Highlights of Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Trekking Tour

• Annapurna Base Camp Trek via Poon Hill or direct
  • Fly back to Pokhara by helicopter which saves at least 3 days time
  • Panoramic Mountain view from Annapurna Base Camp, Poon Hill and during the trek
  • Terrace farming land, Gurung and Thakali ethnic community
  • Spectacular view of Mount Annapurna I, II, IV, South, Mount Fishtail, Dhaulagiri Range, Manaslu, and many trekking peaks

The Annapurna Base Camp Trek is popular trekking in the world and thrilling helicopter rides make this trekking more adventurous. The trekkers can see the mountain views as well as the ethnic group settlement from the landscape view via trek and bird's eye view from trekking. The Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter trekking tour offers you the awe-inspiring views of colossal peaks from different sight that you have never explored. Possibly the most naturally gorgeous and floral rich area of Nepal –Annapurna Region is blessed with coruscating of the Himalayas of Annapurna Range enhanced marvelously with the region’s astonishing landscapes.

We will start this Annapurna Base Camp Trekking tour from Kathmandu by bus or scenic flight to Pokhara. During this trek, we cross the eye-catching lush and green forest of the Rhododendron, pine oaks, and legendry Gurung villages. Poon Hill – famous vantage point for exciting sunrise and sunset is another attraction of this trek. You can see the Annapurna massif panoramic view, mount Dhaulagiri, Mount Manaslu, and many small peaks.

Get pleasure from the natural charisma of distant gigantic mountain peaks making a manifestation while trekking on the trail to ABC and be the very center of the relaxing environment filled with charming sights and paradise-like magnificence. During this trek to Annapurna Base Camp, we will enjoy the city of paradise Pokhara. The Pokhara city is situated in the lap of the Phewa Lake and from here we can see the Annapurna and Dhaulagiri Himalayan range and Peace Stupa.

During this trek, we can do sightseeing in Pokhara and Kathmandu. In Pokhara, we will visit Gupteshwor Cave, Davi’s fall, boating in Phewa Lake, suspension bridge, International mountain museum and many more. Similarly, in Kathmandu, we will sightsee in Pashupatinath temple, Boudhanath Stupa, Swayambhunath Stupa, Kathmandu Durbar Square, Patan Durbar Square, and other destinations.

Annapurna base camp helicopter tour flight from Pokhara

If you are unable for the trek because of any reason, you can take a direct helicopter flight from Pokhara. This is a 1-hour tour (15 minutes to go there, 15 minutes to return back and half an hour free time at Annapurna Base Camp.

Annapurna Helicopter tour cost

The Annapurna Helicopter Tour cost is based on the traveler’s requirement. It would be better to take the full Package with us. Please write an email at info@peregrinetreks.com for the detailed Annapurna Helicopter Tour Cost.

Helicopter ride in Pokhara price

Helicopter ride in Pokhara price starts from USD 350 per person. This includes land transfers to Pokhara airport from your Pokhara hotel and a one-hour helicopter ride. We will provide a group discount too for this tour. It would be better if you email us at info@peregrinetreks.com

Annapurna base camp trek 5 days

From Pokhara, you can complete Annapurna Base Camp trek 5 days by using the helicopter to return back. We will provide a customized itinerary for this Annapurna Base Camp trek 5 days trekking tour.

Annapurna base camp helicopter tour cost

Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour cost depends on the number of the participants on the group, service level like accommodation standard, meal plan, trekking support staff. Please write an email at info@peregrinetreks.com for the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour cost.

Annapurna base camp helicopter tour from Kathmandu

Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour from Kathmandu will be slightly costly because of the helicopter from Kathmandu. It would be better to take a regular flight from Kathmandu to Pokhara and a helicopter ride to ABC and fly back to Kathmandu from Pokhara on the regular flight.

Annapurna base camp helicopter landing tour

Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter landing tour is a helicopter tour from Pokhara to the base camp of Annapurna. This is a private tour and needs at least 4 people at one group and cost is USD 1300 per flight from Pokhara and USD 4500 per flight from Kathmandu.

Source: peregrinetreks.com/abc-trek-and-helicopter-return
review 2020-01-24 11:02
Emaar Palm Select Sector 77 Gurgaon

Introduction:

“The House shelters day-dreaming, the house protects the dreamer, the house allows one to dream in peace”

The human life in day today has turned tiresome physically as well as mentally hence the need has arisen for the place where one can feel relaxed and refreshed. The home comprising all the modern and luxurious plays an important contribution to achieving the goal. Considering this noble concept the developer ‘Emaar MGF Land Limited’ has launched his new project “Emaar Palm Select Gurgaon” ensuring their residents a peaceful and comfortable future life.

About the Builder/Group:

The builder of this project Emaar MGF Land Limited is known and established for its uniqueness and provider of quality construction and a tense-free scheme to the buyers.

Overview/About the Project:

The project Emaar Palm Select, A 3 BHK Apartment, is situated in common and easily approachable sector 77 of Gurugram. It occupies a vast project area of 30 acres of land surrounded by natural beauties. This air-conditioned project has a total of eleven (11) Floors, three (3) Towers consisting of sixty-six (66) Units. The flooring of the project is with Vitrified Tiles and each kitchen is provided with Modular Kitchen. It’s a RERA registered property and the registration ID is GGM/382/114/2019/76 DATED 24.12.2019.

Location/Project Advantages:

This 3 BHK lifestyle residential project, “Emaar Palm Select”, located in Sector 77 of Gurugram, is the one-stop solution of comfortable and affordable housing. It’s impendency to several transportation facilities, prestigious schools, reputed hospitals, and first-class shopping destinations, is an added advantage for all classes of societies. Sector 77 in a real sense an Incarnation of genius and makes for a model house for a lifetime and unforgettable enjoyable moments with your generation.

Vaastu Compliant:

The homes in this project, are meeting the criteria of the Vaastu. Its design is not only significant with the purpose of energy conservation but also to offer a life that brings good health, wealth and prosperity for its occupants. The direction of the Apartment and Flats are planned based on the rotational setting of the planets.

A Pleasant and Covered Greenery:

The Apartment is blessed with peace and greenery with outstanding location advantages. Comfortable homes in fresh and green surroundings that will bring a smile on the face of your valued family members.

Amenities and Services:

The amenities and services of the project play a vital role in gratifying the significance of the project. This project “Emaar Palm Select” also offers basic and world-class amenities for an unattended living experience. Some of them are:

Basic Amenities:

* School

* Jogging Track

* Shopping Center

* Rain Water Harvesting

Towards the conclusion, it is said that the opportunity is at your doorstep, get up, grab the opportunity and enlist your name in owner-list of apartment imbibed with such a unique and fully equipped with modern and world-class amenities.

For more about Experion Windchants Sector 112 Gurgaon

Source: group3realtors.com/project/emaar-palm-select-sector-77-gurgaon
review 2020-01-17 05:13
Storage Services in Bangalore | Avati Safe Storage

Avati Safe Storage; Storage Services provider in and out of Bangalore, be it household storage, business storage, office storage, car or bike storage, luggage storage etc.

Source: www.avatisafestorage.com