logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: think-and-grow-rich
Load new posts () and activity
review 2014-10-27 00:00
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century - Napoleon Hill 4.05572358
Like Reblog
show activity (+)
review 2013-12-20 23:21
Think & Grow Rich (Non-fiction)
Think and Grow Rich - Napoleon Hill

Synopsis:

Mr. Hill takes us through the process of thinking like a champ and tells us it will work.

My Thoughts:

I suspect this book would be good for someone who actually wants to accomplish a large goal, or someone focused on attaining a large amount of money.

For me, I've accomplished the large goals in life I want [married, own our own place and work at a job I Iove] and money, while necessary, isn't something I want to be chasing after. I'm a Christian and the words Hill uses in describing how to attain riches are words I would only feel comfortable using about Jesus, not money.

However, there were some good tips about focusing, staying positive and other stuff. I am not a big non-fiction kind of guy. So if I read 2 non-fiction a year, I'm doing really good.

This was recommended to me by a really good friend who is a retired investment manager, so in all fairness, I actually finished this book more because of my respect of him than because of anything in this book.

Author: Napoleon Hill

Rating: 1 of 5 Stars

Crossposted at Bookstooge.booklikes.blogspot.wordpress.com

review 2013-01-12 00:00
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century - Napoleon Hill Always a great reread or re-read. A good straight forward kick in the pants to put the head on straight and move forward. I have bought copies for my children to keep and review over their lives
review 2012-11-10 00:00
Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century - Napoleon Hill The success of this book proves, once and for all, that human beings are stupid, gullible and easy to make money out of.