logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: torereview
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
text 2014-07-02 15:39
First Kisses
First Kisses: an Inspy Kisses collection of inspirational romances - Linda Goodnight,Janet Tronstad,Debra Clopton,Margaret Daley

July 2, 2014-I just finished the first story, The Rambler's Bride by Linda Goodnight.  I loved it. Jericho's brother died a couple months ago, and left him his property in Kansas.  Jericho comes to claim the land, but instead falls in love with his brother's widow, Esther.  This was such a sweet story, and I can't wait to read the others.

July 8, 2014- I just read the second story, Lovebirds at the Heartbreak Cafe by Janet Tronstad, and loved it.  Penny Rose has been widowed for two months.  She married her deceased sister's husband, because he had lung cancer, and their six kids would be orphans once he died.  She goes to the cafe looking for work as a waitress, and meets Buddy Hamilton, who is a truck driver.  He soon falls in love with Penny and the kids.

I received a copy of this book from the authors in exchange for a review.  All opinions are my own.

Like Reblog Comment
show activity (+)
review 2014-03-06 19:58
Short Story
Days of Rakes and Roses - Anna Campbell

Lydia and Simon were in love years ago, but Simon left after her father cought them kissing.  Now, she is engaged to another man, when Simon returns.

Her brother wrote to Simon asking him to return, so Lydia wouldn't have to marry a man she didn't love.  Lydia isn't pleased to see Simon, but eventually realizes she still loves him.  This is a cute short story that I got from Netgalley in exchange for a review