logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: virna
Load new posts () and activity
review 2019-06-24 16:34
Bedding The Fake Boyfriend (Bedding the Bachelors Book 10) by Virna DePaul
Bedding The Fake Boyfriend (Bedding the Bachelors Book 10) - Virna DePaul

I fell hard for the Bedding the Bachelors series when it consisted of two twin brothers looking to claim their heart's desire. The Dalton brothers were the beginning of an emotional whirlwind that still sets flame to my heart and holds a place of honor on my bookshelves to this day. Gio and Rose had some tough shoes to fill, but they were up to the challenge. DePaul proves she hasn't lost the spark that helps her create unforgettable. Gio and Rose are a match made in heartache. Unpredictable, irresistible, combustible and lovable are a captivating combination.

review 2019-02-10 11:25
Dr. Hottie (Bad Boy Doctors #2) by Virna DePaul
Dr. Hottie - Virna DePaul

He's a heartbreaker. She's a rule maker. One broken heart too many proves to be a cautionary tale to a heart that can't survive another blow. Can a playboy doctor be the right medicine to revive her faith in love, or the death nail to her promising career? Dr. Hottie is a battle of hearts. DePaul breaks down barriers while tackling some hard hitting subjects like sexism in this sassy look at love.

review 2018-12-15 03:59
Kiss Off (Kiss Talent Agency, Book #5) by Virna DePaul
Kiss Off - Virna De Paul

She's running from heartache. He's searching for forever. Will these two strangers find what they need at the hands of fate, in each other's arms? Kiss Off is a sassy drama filled with wit and emotion. Kara is the girl that had it all, but chose to walk away. Declan is the man that has a plan for everything, except falling in love. When the wanderer and the workaholic come together, all bets are off. Can they take a chance on a new beginning or will their secrets tear them apart? DePaul climbed inside my heart with Declan and Kara. The flaws drew me in, yet the beauty of the journey kept me interested.

review 2018-11-13 23:07
Fun Read!
Lip Action (Kiss Talent Agency Book 1) - Virna DePaul

Lip Action is a fun contemporary romance by Virna DePaul.  Ms. DePaul has given readers a well-written story and furnished it with outstanding characters.  Marissa is being pressured to go back to her ex by her mother.  Simon is up for a starring role in a new movie but needs to shine up his reputation with a steady girlfriend.  Simon and Marissa's story is loaded with drama, humor, snark and sizzle.  This book is written in first person, alternating point of view format, not my favorite.  Ok, actually I hate it.  But, Ms. DePaul made it work in this story.  I enjoyed reading Lip Action and look forward to reading more from Virna DePaul in the future.  Lip Action is book 1 of the Kiss Talent Agency Series but can be read as a standalone.  This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

review 2018-09-12 04:00
Gripping story. I fell in love with these characters from the beginning.
Turned - Virna DePaul

This story gripped me from the very beginning. As I listened to the talented Sean Crisden, the people became almost real. The distinct voices spoken by Sean Crisden made it clear who was speaking. As for the story itself, I enjoyed the fast-pace and action. There were moments of laughter and others of tears. Ana was such a strong-willed woman, determined to move beyond her past but not wanting to leave behind her family. I loved her interactions with Ty who was such a sexy man yet caring and devoted. His dislike for what he had become made it more real for me. I highly recommend this story and will be looking for more to come.

I received a copy of this audio as a prize in a contest, and this is my unsolicited review.