Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: web-design
Load new posts () and activity
show activity (+)
review 2018-03-01 23:25
Love By Design: Sweet and Clean Edition (Sweet Aloha Series Book 6) by Chris Keniston
Love By Design: Sweet and Clean Edition - Chris Keniston

Beautiful scenery, unforgettable romance and inspiring true to life dialogue make Love by Design just as sweetly intoxicating the second time around. Life is not always a fairytale, but heaven awaits if we tackle the heartaches with an open heart and an open mind. Chris Keniston merges my addiction with renovation with my hard to resist romance and creates her own piece of utopia.

review 2018-02-02 13:05
Review For: Buying the Heiress by Stella Stone
Buying the Heiress (Alpha Billionaires Book 1) - Stella Stone,Stella Stone,Pink Ink Design

Buying the Heiress by Stella Stone is the story of Sterling Montgomery and Tilly Harrington.
Tilly finds herself on a auction block after her former rich parents can't pay their bills.  Tilly is not sure what will happen next to her but when she looks up she sees Sterling in the buying room.
Sterling and his other rich friends are board of the same old same old.  When one of them invites them to go to an auction to break up their boredom they go for it. Sterling thinking this is a dumb ideal until he looks up and sees Tilly.  Sterling knows of Tilly through what he has heard trough her parents circle.  But when he sees her at the auction he knows that she is his.
This was a hot, quick instant love book.   This was my first book by this author but I so enjoyed this one that I hope to read more of her books soon.

Source: www.amazon.com/Buying-Heiress-Alpha-Billionaires-Book-ebook/dp/B07B13VFNW/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1519594105&sr=8-1&keywords=Buying+the+Heiress+by+Stella+Stone
review 2018-02-01 07:57
Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services

Outsource Image Editing and Photo Editing Services to Pro Logics Bangalore India, leading Photo & image editing company which provides high quality Photo & Image Editing Services at affordable price.

Source: imageservicesindia.com
review 2018-01-31 05:08
2D Floor Plan | 3D Floor Design Services Bangalore India

Get the high quality services of 3D Floor Design, 2D Floor Plan Services, Black & White, Color, Texture & Many more from Pro Logics Bangalore India.

Source: imageservicesindia.com/floor-plan.php
review 2018-01-30 07:10
Image Clipping | Photo Clipping Path Services Bangalore India

We offers Image Clipping, Photo Clipping, Background Removal, Photo Editing, Color correction, Clipping Path, Retouching, Cropping, Resizing services at best price.

Source: imageservicesindia.com/clipping.php