You must have recently purchased new iPad mini and tried to sign-in into Mail app with your Yahoo Mail account. Or, you tried to sync your Yahoo Mail with the other mail account. But you are experiencing the problem while doing so and you have no idea what to do, to fix to fix Yahoo Mail issues with your iPad’s Mail App. So you are looking here and there for help to fix the Yahoo Mail issue. You can give it to try by reading this article.
To get help to fix Yahoo Mail issues, you need to contact Yahoo Support Number to talk with the technician. But before that, it is recommended to go through the reasons for occurrence as well as the steps to fix it.
The reasons for the Yahoo Mail issues with your iPad’s Mail App are-
- Poor network connection.
- Invalid settings are made in iPad’s Mail App.
- Incorrect username and/or password of Yahoo Mail account.
- The problem lies with the iPad mini or Mail app.
- Yahoo Mail versions don’t support the operating system versions (iOS).
Steps to solve Yahoo Mail issues with your iPad’s Mail App are-
- Make sure you have a good network connection to perform the task.
- Go for updating the operating system of the iPad mini.
- Check whether you can operate your Yahoo Mail from outside the Mail App, in the web browser or not.
- You need to remove your Yahoo Mail account from the iPad’s Mail App.
- Re-add your Yahoo Mail account into Mail App.
- You need to create a Yahoo Account manually in your iPad mini’s Mail App through Yahoo Mail IMAP settings.
How to contact Yahoo Support Number?
If the problem still persists or you have other technical glitches related to Yahoo Mail then you need to contact Yahoo Support Number to talk with the experts, to get an instant solution. They are available 24x7 on your services and you can connect them through live chat, official email, and phone number, as per your wish and need. You can consult gethumanhelp website, an online directory for all tech support numbers.