logo

by Ransom Riggs, Andrew Davidson
sort by language
YA Fantasy - K.A. Wiggins
YA Fantasy - K.A. Wiggins rated it 3 months ago
This was actually really good. I don't normally like short stories, but the fairytale format works, and there's a clever twist to each, a lot like what Leigh Bardugo does.
Obsession with words
Obsession with words rated it 4 months ago
I loved these silly stories and the beautiful artwork. This really is a beautiful book and one I will be keeping in my library. I love the ribbon bookmark. Ransom Riggs is so creative and imaginative and I can´t wait to see what he writes next.
Murder by Death
Murder by Death rated it 8 months ago
In much the same spirit as J.K. Rowlings The Tales of Beedle the Bard, this is meant to be a companion book of the fairy tales that peculiars learned as part of their peculiar folklore in the series Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children. The book is structured as authentically as possible,...
Line Bookaholic
Line Bookaholic rated it 9 months ago
This book of short stories was really lovely. All the tales were creepy and really great and the illustrations were stunning! A short and pleasant read.
Folding Paper & Spilling Ink
Folding Paper & Spilling Ink rated it 1 year ago
First and foremost, thank you to Penguin for the review copy! You've inadvertently created another Riggs fan. Believe it or not this was my first time reading Ransom Riggs. Strange (peculiar?), but true. What was particularly great about this collection is that it did not suffer for my having not ...
Need help?