logo

by Karina Halle
sort by language
A Catty Babble of Books
A Catty Babble of Books rated it 2 years ago
Reread. Still great!I'm still holding out hope for a complete rewrite of this series from the POV of the one and only Dex. I'm not always a fan of that, but I'd love it in this case.
The Great Destroyer
The Great Destroyer rated it 4 years ago
This is where I fell in love with Dex.And this: Actually, just play Nine Inch Nails, all albums, on shuffle...THAT is Dex’s mind. Yep. Huge NIN fan right here. Le happy.Another song to add to that list: Combichrist - Throat Full Of Glass.
Brin's Book Blog
Brin's Book Blog rated it 4 years ago
The mind of Dex Foray is a strange and perverted place to be in - and I absolutely loved it!! The Dex-Files (lol) includes some scenes from the Experiment in Terror series told from Dex's rather unique POV. It is a fascinating insight into Dex and I loved him even more after reading this if that is ...
ashwednesday
ashwednesday rated it 4 years ago
5 STARSI rarely, RARELY give a perfect 5, but at this point in the series, I feel like being one of those annoying readers who gives automatic 5 stars to books without actually reading them because it's inevitable anyway. Just take all my stars, already! Take them all and leave me in my purple haze ...
Need help?