logo

by Nick Pageant
sort by language
StitchersGirl
StitchersGirl rated it 6 years ago
- 4 Laughing Stars - Ha, this was short, cute and hilarious! NOthing deep or personal, but with the right amount of feelings to make it work for me. Just abandon all rationality as soon as you pick this up, and it's gonna be a very fun ride. Jimmy is adorable, Pete is sweet and there is no way you ...
Hushabyebooks
Hushabyebooks rated it 6 years ago
Oh how I lol'd!!! Jimmy needs help (he doesn't really) so he goes in search of a super duper gypsy.Our very own fabulous Sonia. She has a very familiar shop assistant/boyfriend/love potioned helper.And there is a conjuring by our very own GR gypsy of another familiar guy who can help Jimmy with what...
Tal's Book
Tal's Book rated it 6 years ago
This was not what I expected from a Nick Pageant book. It was farcical, and not in a good way. Very glad it was a KU read and not a purchase.
My Kindle is my TARDIS
My Kindle is my TARDIS rated it 6 years ago
3.75 starsSomehow it didn't catch me as much as [b:Beauty And The Bookworm|22052456|Beauty And The Bookworm|Nick Pageant|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1399544917s/22052456.jpg|41379571]. It still is a great funny read though. I can always count on Nick and his books for having a great time.
Sonia Nosia ~Ruber's fiancé in Crystal Court universe~
4.5 STARS! I'M A BOOOK CHARACTER!!!! I'M A BOOK CHARACTER!!!!!*full review to come*
Need help?