logo

by M.R. Carey
sort by language
Tellulah Darling
Tellulah Darling rated it 5 months ago
Gonna make a giant generalization here and say that it’s easy to make a creepy dystopian. I mean, that’s kind of the baseline, right? We want to be chilled and unnerved by this vision of a near-future that has just enough recognizability to feel like what’s in store for us should we fail to get our ...
Reading is my ESCAPE from Reality!
Reading is my ESCAPE from Reality! rated it 8 months ago
Melanie takes the reader on an exciting, suspenseful, and unexpected journey that explores the meaning of what it is to be human. There are surprises that I don't want to give away, but let me say this book is an amazing read that you shouldn't miss.
carolesrandomlife
carolesrandomlife rated it 9 months ago
This review can also be found Carole's Random Life in Books.Wow! This was a bit of a surprise for me. I don't really know why it was a surprise since I have heard wonderful things about it but it was. I guess I went into this book thinking that I would probably like it but I had no idea how much I w...
JL's Bibliomania
JL's Bibliomania rated it 9 months ago
WOA! WOW! What a great book to read in one sitting.
Kenny Loves to Read
Kenny Loves to Read rated it 1 year ago
Creepy, clever and oh so good!
YA Fanatic
YA Fanatic rated it 1 year ago
I enjoyed this. Its a bit of a different take of what would happen if zombies take over. Its odd and quirky and somewhat similar to Warm Bodies (which I've only seen the movie).
Quite the Wondering Selection
Quite the Wondering Selection rated it 1 year ago
Meh. Was just another wandering zombie book. I had hope,as it started good in the cells with the kids. The ending redeemed itself a little, or my score would be lower. I liked the thought of infecting the entire world and then a new group of kids taking over.
Magick Readers Circle
Magick Readers Circle rated it 2 years ago
An absolutely amazing book. I try to read more indie authors then nation wide best sellers. But I'm so glad I decided to make an exception for this book. Kept me intrigued every page of the way. Highly recommend this book!
Pandabearbooks
Pandabearbooks rated it 2 years ago
4,25 starsI went into the story with mixed expectations. I'm not usually one for zombies, but I did like the spin this book took on the topic. I listened to the story in audiobook format, and I really enjoyed the narration by Finty Williams. I found the characters believable and the plot interestin...
TheTick