logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code

Think and Grow Rich: The Landmark Bestseller--Now Revised and Updated for the 21st Century - Community Reviews back

by Napoleon Hill
sort by language
Tickets To Paradise
Tickets To Paradise rated it 7 days ago
The question we've all got to ask ourselves is, what's the biggest secret behind unlimited success, behind having a successful life, and behind starting and creating a successful business venture? Is it self-discipline? Passion? Hard-Work? Persistence? Setting goals? Having a dream and knowing how t...
kennethjmcginnis
kennethjmcginnis rated it 4 years ago
4.05572358
Bookstooge's Reviews On the Road
Bookstooge's Reviews On the Road rated it 5 years ago
Synopsis: Mr. Hill takes us through the process of thinking like a champ and tells us it will work. My Thoughts: I suspect this book would be good for someone who actually wants to accomplish a large goal, or someone focused on attaining a large amount of money. For me, I've accomplished the lar...
Jenny's Book Bag
Jenny's Book Bag rated it 6 years ago
4 stars
Jenny's Book Bag
Jenny's Book Bag rated it 6 years ago
4 stars
Yodamom Finds her Force
Yodamom Finds her Force rated it 6 years ago
Always a great reread or re-read. A good straight forward kick in the pants to put the head on straight and move forward. I have bought copies for my children to keep and review over their lives
Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer
The success of this book proves, once and for all, that human beings are stupid, gullible and easy to make money out of.
Need help?