logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: January's Reading Challenge ~ First Things First
back to group
Not usually an overachiever ;0) but here is my January read/review! Yay, me!

Dreamer's Pool by Juliet Marillier
REVIEW
My January read for this challenge is
As well as being my first book of the year it is also the first book in this series. The review is on my blog so here's the link Review
I ready have my four books, just in case one doesn't click with me. Plus I also have a goal of at least 40 books this year. These prompts are great! It really helps narrow my reading decisions. I can't wait to share my reviews!
I read and finished my first book of the year, Keeping Mum by Alyse Carlson. My review is here. I'm going to try to get another one of the criteria met before the end of January, but it's nice to know I don't have to. :D
Reply to post #33 (show post):

Congratulations on completing the January prompt!

I'm sorry it wasn't a better read for you.
Reply to post #34 (show post):

Congratulations on completing January's prompt!

Unfortunately your link didn't work, but I clicked on your name and found the review.

Reply to post #35 (show post):

Four books ready? Wow, that's great. I'm reading one now, by an author new to me. And I've got a book with "One" in the title ready to read.

I'm so glad this challenge is helping you. And good luck with your goal!
Reply to post #36 (show post):

Congratulations on completing the January prompt!

Thanks for the links. I'm glad this book was better than the others in the series.
Reply to post #38 (show post):

It worked when I posted it but I've noticed a problem with my page since then. I couldn't fix it so I've sent an e-mail to the help desk hopefully they'll be able to fix it for me, but I glad you found it.
Well, I just finished another book that meets the "new author for you" prompt: What I Was Doing While You Were Breeding. My review of it is here.

Reply to post #42 (show post):

Great title!
Reply to post #43 (show post):

It was the title that first hooked me. :D
I finished my first book of the year which also happens to be a first in series. I believe I'll continue on reading the series and the next book unfortunately doesn't fill any of the other requirements, but that doesn't prevent me from reading it. :)

My review of the book I read is here. Dead Until Dark by Charlaine Harris
Reply to post #45 (show post):

Congratulations on completing the January prompt, Inkeri!

I was lucky enough to be able to visit a city in Finland when I traveled in Europe. I loved it! It's one of my favorite memories of being in Europe.
Reply to post #38 (show post):

The link works now not sure if it was BL magic or just that the evil computer gnomes have moved on but I redid it and it works. Go me!
Need help?