logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Bug Reports
back to group
I've been getting email notifications which is weird because my settings are, and always have been, for no notifications
Hi everyone,
in the end this ugly problem with email was partially fixed in Friday, but yet still be a minor inconveniences. So, we keep our fingers crossed
Thank you for keeping us informed, BL.
Thank you for the update, BL.
Thanks for the update. I know you mentioned there are still issues, but even the partial fix seems to be bolstering confidence in BL which is awesome.

Personally, I appreciate your renewed efforts at keeping in contact with us more. That's always been the concern for me, that you weren't speaking to us, and I'm very happy we're hearing from you guys. It's amazing what a sentence or two can do!

Crossing fingers that this is fixed with minimal effort. I really do want BL to succeed, despite my earlier cynicism and snark. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
^ What she said.
Reply to post #1493 (show post):

Happy to speak for you, Murder by Death. Even if it was unintentional :P

Happier to see that others are also reassured by the contact and initiative that BL has shown with reaching out to us.
Reply to post #1494 (show post):

I should have also thanked you for saving me from all that duplicative typing. Thanks! ;-)
Reply to post #1495 (show post):

Most happy to save your wrists from all that typing. Take that, carpal syndrome!
Reply to post #1486 (show post):

Thank you very much BL for the update. And also, "What Grimlock said". :)
Huge thanks you guys for understanding and help :)
Reply to post #1499 (show post):

Seconded.

Even if you have nothing to report, just a drop by to say thank you or 'hi' is reassuring. It's just sends us a message: you are still there. Just as I assume the worst if you up and disappear on us, I assume the worst, a short message and I infer that you are working hard to keep this site up because I love this site and hope you do as much as I do.

Thank you!

Reply to post #1501 (show post):

Hey, I am Scooby dancing with what we've got. Weekly blog update would be lovely, but two updates this week! Yay!
Reply to post #1503 (show post):

Given that they may have lost a programmer, while I agree, I'm willing to be patient like you said before. I would absolutely put up a huge stink if, say, the site went down with nothing from them either before or after, or the e-mails stopped working again so they couldn't get new members without communication.

I can also drop the hint right here that they employ someone who's in charge of communication, or at least co-opt one employee who's already working for them who has that under their belt. I find that with communication, you either need a system to know what's been addressed there, or one person to oversee everything, and I'm thinking with the relatively small employee base that I believe they have, it might just be easier for one person to take care of it all.

But for now? For now I will be happy with what I have, while I wait for things to get back to previous standards.
Reply to post #1505 (show post):

I can only think of a smart ass response like "WEEKLY UPDATES NOW!!!!!1!!!!111!!!" *foams at mouth*

For some reason that reaction is making me giggle like crazy. Not that I think it's what you're doing, but rather because I could see myself going that route eventually...

Let's hope it doesn't come to that.
Need help?