logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: My book boyfriend: Historical edition
created by: BookLikes
back to group
I don't know if he's exactly historical fiction since at the time that it was written, it would have been contemporary romantic fiction. But I adore Henry Tilney from Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
Jamie from Outlander and he is still at the top of my last for all Genres.
My current favourites are Ian MacKenzie, Lord Myddleton and Colonel Brandon ;)
Kevin Merripen from Lisa Kleypas' Seduce Me at Sunrise.
Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, Jamie Fraser, oh and Mr. Darcy naturally!
Brigham Langston from Rebellion by Nora Roberts and Ian from Nobody's Angel by Karen Robards. Yummy and Alpha without being over bearing asshats.
Can I say Nicholas Brisbane from Deanna Raybourne's Lady Julia series? It's historical mystery, but dayum, that man makes me all swoony.
Reply to post #10 (show post):

Ohhh, good one. Love Dain!
Marcus, Lord Westcliff from Lisa Kleypas' It Happened One Autumn. grrrrrr, he makes me tingle!
Great choices (and one or two for me to check out). I love Cam from Kleypas' Mine 'Til Midnight and Adrien from Duran's At Your Pleasure.
Reply to post #14 (show post):

I love Cam, too. He's second on my list.

First is Hayden Rothwell from Rules of Seduction by Madeline Hunter.
Reply to post #15 (show post):

That means I'll be taking a good look at Rules of Seduction to read soon. : )
Reply to post #18 (show post):

I've only read two of MacLean's books but one was the second in that series (One Good Earl Deserves a Lover... which was a middle of the road read for me). Still, I'd be willing to give her another go.
Need help?