logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Discussion: Stranded! Book Swap 2018
back to group back to club
My box is 99% ready to ship and I'm so excited for this one. I feel like I really nailed it this time. The Stranded theme was fun to shop with. :D
Reply to post #31 (show post):

Yay, I wasn't sure how this theme would play, but I'm glad people are finding it fun!
My box is packed and only missing 1 thing. It should be out by Friday. This has been really fun.
Boxed is packed, sealed and labeled, now I just have to get to the post office, which will hopefully happen today.
Oooh, fun. I'll text Jessica and remind her to post her picture - she knows I sent it - so I can brag about the perfect survival item.
Yes. I need to see this thing! Curiosity is killing me.
Reply to post #36 (show post):

We can't have you dying!

But to be honest, I'm super proud of the whole package, that was just the most perfect item in there.
OMG! I LOVE IT!!!!
Reply to post #38 (show post):

I know, I've wanted to splurge on it for so long and didn't have a reason until now. I said it was for resisting even stranded on an island :D
Box is shipping today!
So is mine. Just waiting on USPS pickup.
It's "kiss my ass, trump" paper. Omg. I can't stop laughing at it.
My box was picked up yesterday and should arrive my Tuesday.
Reply to post #42 (show post):

To be fair, there's more than one. I think that's the one I got, but it was Trump toilet paper. My mom wanted it, saw the price tag, and said no. But she was pretty pumped I bought it for this.

She's unsure if it'll get used, but I think it should be!

I also sent my signed copy of Horns by Joe Hill. Not quite King, but I hope Jessica likes it, too.

I think she's super busy so I'm spoiling you all with details.
Oh, by the way guys, boxes have trouble getting to my apartment. Since I bounce between visiting my parents and the apartment, I just send it to my parents house.

If I don't post immediately, there are two options: I am burnt out from finals at school, or I'm not home to pick up the boxes. (There are people there all the time and we bring in each others boxes, so it should be safe.)

If you're unsure because I totally flake because of finals, feel free to DM me.
Need help?