logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code

Wherever She Goes (Psychic Seasons: A Cozy Romantic Mystery Series Book 4) - Community Reviews back

by Regina Welling
sort by language
Bookiemavon
Bookiemavon rated it 4 years ago
Good ending to the seriesWell just read the final book and it completed the circle. The last of the four girls find love close to home. A good read and completed the series brilliantly. The bad guy gets his pay back. All girls are happy and the treasure is found.
Mystereity
Mystereity rated it 5 years ago
This was the last of the 4 book Psychic Seasons series and frankly, it fell a little flat. The point of wrapping up the series was to resolve the Logan storyline and to solve the last of the 4 challenges. All of that was shoehorned into the last 20% of the book. The other 80% was Kat worrying tha...
Need help?