Bad Apples: Five Slices of Halloween Horror
The five freshest voices in horror will make you reconsider leaving the house on October 31st with these all-new Halloween tales: • A brother and sister creep out of the darkness with bags full of deadly tricks in Gregor Xane’s THE RIGGLE TWINS. • A deformed boy just wants to be normal in Evans... show more
The five freshest voices in horror will make you reconsider leaving the house on October 31st with these all-new Halloween tales:
• A brother and sister creep out of the darkness with bags full of deadly tricks in Gregor Xane’s THE RIGGLE TWINS.
• A deformed boy just wants to be normal in Evans Light’s PUMPKINHEAD TED.
• A group of ghost hunters learn that looking for terror is a whole lot more fun than finding it in Adam Light’s GHOST LIGHT ROAD.
• Two bullies go looking for trouble but instead find a young boy and his imaginary friend in Jason Parent’s EASY PICKINGS.
• When a mysterious, Halloween-themed attraction comes to the town of Bay’s End, everyone is dying to pay a visit in Edward Lorn’s THE SCARE ROWS.
Publish date: September 14th 2014
Publisher: corpus press
Pages no: 225
Edition language: English
Looking for something to read on Halloween night? I don't think you can go wrong with this one. The Riggle Twins by Gregor Xane I had so many questions when I stepped into this story because the characters and the setting were so unusual. What are they? Where did they come from? What is going on...
Hey Peeps! Sorry I haven't being around Much. Work is never Ending now fall is here, But... That's a really good thing! Fall Means cosy jumpers hot drinks and cosy warmness. And my best thing ever hot baths by candlelight while hearing the rain outside! And the best season month by far is OCTOBE...
I say without a doubt that anyone planning on reading this book during Halloween is picking the right book to read. The Riggle twins: 2 siblings go trick and treat…lock your doors and don’t open! Pumpkinhead Ted: Don’t mess with the boy with the pumpkinhead… Ghost light road: If your friend ...
I was chomping at the bit to get to this one as I have read and enjoyed all five of the authors in this anthology. (They are all active members and quality peeps in the Horror Aficionados group here on Goodreads) I did put it off for a bit because I was going to try and wait until closer to Hallowe...
Well, done gentlemen. There was a lot to love about this Halloween anthology. Each story was a memorable trip to autumn's past. Gregor, Evans, Adam, and Jason - I see an opportunity to revisit these stories and expand upon the universes that you each created. I would love to see more from each of t...