Comments: 24
Blog this, pleeeeeease!! :)
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
:o( my TBR list is never going to get shorter, off I go to add more.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
sowwy. but these are seriously like candy. much needed, in between all the angsty reads. *nodnodnods*
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
You can't fool me, you're no more sorry than I am. It's Amy Lane for crying out loud, it was inevitable that I would eventually cave, you're probably just a little tickled that it was your fault I did it, they're on my wish list over on GR. I have added them, it's like admitting defeat. Hi my name's Bookfanatic and I'm an Amy Lane addict, lol, might as well add her to the list with Abigail Roux, Josh Lanyon, Terry Brooks, Jim Butcher, Greg Iles. Do you see the deep shit I am in here. But on the upside it's a very healthy addiction and even my husband concedes it's better than drugs, booze or gambling...oops dog's pacing the floor that's never good, I'd best to get my coat and boots on before I have to start cleaning up the mess.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
Truly. There are worse addictions to have. And I must MUST be excused, because these are my first amylanes ever.
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
Oh please allow me to corrupt you. There is so much more Talker, I adored these books, I think my first Amy Lane read was called 'If I Must' it was so sweet, OMG! You will have cavitities when you are done, oh and 'Clear Water' I was a puddle of goo after this one and Puppy, Car and Snow it's a Christmas story but really who cares, Mourning Heaven was just...yeah not to be missed, I loved Sidecar but I do know it had some seriously mixed reviews but my vote say 'YES!', ok I'm done now.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
heheh I love it when you get all essited. I am going to keep reading amylanes, okay? lol
Tackling Mt. TBR 8 years ago
I read and really enjoyed the first one and have the other two in my TBR. Sounds like I should get to reading them.
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
Yes! One must read all the Amy Lane to get all the good feelz, she is awesome at writing the good feelz into her stories, enjoy!
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
they are good, sweet and fun. excellent in-between-books, if you usually read angsty stuff.
Batgrl: Bookish Hooha 8 years ago
rabbit wearing tiny mittens = I turn into a puddle of goo at the overwhelming cuteness
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
ikr? fantastic covers! fantastic!
KindleRomance 8 years ago
I loved the first 3 in this series. Be warned that the 4th gets pretty violent, which I wasn't expecting, and really upset me.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
I have just found it, I think. Is it the freebie one on GR? Thanks for the heads up.
KindleRomance 8 years ago
No. Super Sock Man was cute. I just looked through my books, and it was actually Knitter. I just thought the last 1/4 or so was extremely violent and depressing.

Did I see that you're sick? If so, sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
Ah, I see! I've already read that one then. In fact, it got a bit harsh, and a little unvelievable at the end hehehe.
Yeah, got a nasty flu in Canada, and I can't seem to shake it. Oh, well. It will pass too. :)
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
Sorry, that was definitely the wrong souvenir to pick up while you were here...hey we were suppose to get together for coffee when you came over, but then again if you had the flu. I'll take a rain check please?
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
you betcha! I got all caught up in the family rush of x-mas, let's do it next time I'm over!
...Bookfanatic 8 years ago
That sounds like a good plan, you know how to reach me, take care and feel better fast.
will do bb! :-)
Jamie's Book Blog 8 years ago
Very neat. Great review. Not the kind of books I normally read but I may just have to grab this sometime.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
What books do you normally read?
And yes, these are really cool.
Jamie's Book Blog 8 years ago
Actually that book does have some stuff in common with what I normally read. I used to read mainly fantasy, horror then urban fantasy, YA, Dystopia type stuff but then started reading romance and New adult romance after my favorite author wrote one so now I guess I pretty much read anything if it has a great story. I just haven't gotten out of the mentality of reading certain genre's I guess.
AnnaLund2011 8 years ago
Love is love. That's all.