mine is pretty easy, I am elspeth from goodreads. :p
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Yeah yours was but there are some people following me and who I'm following back who I'm like "dafuq are you?" I figure most of them are GR expats, but this is a social microblogging site for book lovers... Lets be social and get to know one another lol
LOL! I've been trying to keep track of everyone from Goodreads too that came over - mine's pretty easy as well - Angela from there :)
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Maybe they aren't former goddreaders then... hmmmm
I know when I first signed up there was some 30ish people following me automatically that I got rid of - are those the ones you're noticing?
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Nope already got rid of those lol
Then I've got nothing :P
Hi Archer, Armina from GR. I was a follower there :). Happy to be here too. I have a lot to organize and set here and right now I hardly know what exactly I am doing but things will settle down step by step.
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Pinkie pie ftw!
Hall of Records 8 years ago
Hi Archer, My name is Jana. I follow you on goodreads. In fact, it was one of your status updates there that alerted me to check out BookLikes. I don't think we interacted much on goodreads (other than that I liked your reviews :)), but I'd like to change that.
Importing books and reviews from goodreads is not really working as well as I hoped it would, so I might be busy with fixing that for a while - but I made a start with this. Cheerio, Jana
Happy Booker 8 years ago
Hi Archer - I'm Donna - still a Goodreadser but feeling this Booklikes thing out. I'm not sure if I am following you there or not but I look forward to sharing reviews and opinions with you here. :)
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
I deleted my gr account so I'm guessing you won't be lol
Lady Danielle 8 years ago
I'm Danielle, from goodreads, you won't recognise me but I was following your GR before you deleted.
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Hola Danielle! Welcome to the mad house.
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Hola Danielle! Welcome to the mad house.

Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Welcome! I admit I have been remiss in my Goodreads for the past year or so. I'd just had enough of the crap