SilverThistle 8 years ago
I just got through reading the newest drivel. The guy is unhinged and anyone reading his posts should realize that by now. Anyone who has followed things to this point can see his mood spirals for what they are and even someone who is coming into this blind will have a fair idea of his character and motives. Those other crazies have only just caught on to what everyone else has known all along and it'll only go from bad to worse when they start turning on each other and pointing fingers.

He's like a broken record, stuck repeating the same thing over and over. He needs new material but that won't happen as long as things stay broken.

I can't imagine how frustrating it is for you but anyone who knows the story knows the truth. You can't reason with crazy though, that way lies madness.

Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
Not trying to reason with them. Fuck them. I just wanted it out there that I was actually in the city at the time he was banned and I didn't even see his message until after the fact. It's all I'm gonna say about it.
Liz Loves Books.Com. 8 years ago
A good rant always takes the edge off. I'm sorry you've had such shit. Honestly its so ridiculous.x
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
No, ridiculous is me dancing dressed as a clown. This bullshit is batshit insane
Liz Loves Books.Com. 8 years ago
Well yes. I was trying to be polite. Fuck 'em.
The Surly Dragon 8 years ago
Doesn't this guy have anything better to do? Last I checked his blog, I thought he was 'done'. Look... I've been diagnosed as bipolar too (something I honestly think is way over-diagnosed). He gives folks with this condition a bad name. Maybe I'm lucky, but I usually know when I start to veer off the normal rail and nine out of ten times I can put myself right back on track, but you have to WANT to do it, you have to recognize that you are, for the lack of a better term, are hopping on the crazy train and turn yourself around and not dwell on shit that sets you off. He needs to stop dwelling. Stop making mountains out of molehills that, quite honestly, most have put in the past and moved on from.
Howdy YAL! 8 years ago
I saw it. Never mind the fact that there were several people who reported him prior to the time you posted and he sent you that message. He was going to get banned regardless. The only reason it happened as late as it did was because the GR staff was out for the weekend.

I understand how you feel though. That guy just has a quality about him that makes you want to bathe in bleach. I find it's best if you act like he doesn't exist. At the heart of it, he's an attention whore. really do doubt that he'll be deleting that blog of his anytime soon.
Archer's Asylum 8 years ago
I'll believe it when I see it.
He's a drama queen. I saw it all too (was in the thread in question) and also heard him talk about his plans of outing bloggers in the author's lounge group. (And I promptly left the group). He's just stirring up things again in an attempt to get people to read his work. A massive drama queen I tell you. Put him from your mind. He isn't worth it. Best to you and yours! X
He's about to release the book, and needs the pageviews. It is really crappy that it keeps happening. That guy needs someone next to him to tell him to take a break from the internet and check into some institute to help him recover from imaginary problems.