Comments: 14
RitaW 1 year ago
I liked the review, thank you.
My pleasure! Happy Easter!
RitaW 1 year ago
Happy Easter!
Debbie P (guest) 1 year ago
This sounds like a wonderful book!
Very much so!
jamesrobert 1 year ago
Hello! Thanks so much for sharing your book with us. Always fun reading about another book to enjoy.
My pleasure!
Thanks so much for the honest review. I understand your comments on the closing. The series literally cuts from one day to the next. So book 2, Still Small Voice, which will be out July 24th picks up the next morning after this dream sequence. With a series, it's always hard to find those right places to make a cut. In the first version, the story ended with the bishop appearing in the yard. Too much of a cliff hanger. I'm glad you are interested to see what happens next.
I understand, and I'm glad that you decided to extend the ending past the bishop's appearing; thank you for taking the time to explain. I am very much looking forward to Still Small Voice!
Hi! Since you liked “Light of Mine” so well I wanted to let you know about an event happening on March 24th. I’ll be doing a cover reveal for Book 2, Still Small Voice at 5:15PM Central Time along with a selected reading and some other fun things. This is to celebrate the Still Small Voice Pre-order availability. Your readers will be happy to see that to celebrate this announcement, Light of Mine will be free on eBook and on sale for $9.99 in print at Amazon from March 24th – 26th. Visit lightofmine.net for more details!
Thank you! Yes, hoping many will pick up Light of Mine and pre-order Still Small Voice these next few days! I've already signed up for Still Small Voice's blog tour this summer and am very much looking forward to continuing the story.

**Readers, if you go to lightofmine.net there is a link to the April 24 Cover Reveal Facebook Live event right at the top of the page, or you can go directly to facebook.com/towersoflight. The author, Allen Brokken, will have a selected reading to celebrate the opening of pre-orders for book 2, Still Small Voice (see his post above). Also, Light of Mine will be FREE in ebook format and only $9.99 in paperback on Amazon from April 24-26!
Allen Brokken (guest) 11 months ago
I wanted to let your readers know that Still Small Voice, Book 2 in the Towers of Light Series will be generally available July 24th, https://www.lightofmine.net/stillsmallvoice To celebrate the launch of Still Small Voice, Light of Mine will be free on Amazon Kindle from July 24th - 26th.
Allen Brokken (guest) 7 months ago
For those that enjoyed Light of Mine, book 3 in the series Fear No Evil is coming out on December 5th. A free sample each volume in the series is available at https://www.towersoflight.net/ebooks