Jessica (HDB) 7 years ago
I'm thinking tonight is the perfect occasion to buy a bottle of wine and binge watch Supernatural. Who knows? I might not do any reading this weekend. :)
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Now that is an awesome plan! One can never get enough of Dean, Cas, Sam & Crowley. Or at least I can't.
Let me know how you like(or don't like) Gone Girl. I liked it, even though I didn't like the characters and even understand the criticisms of Gillian Flynn. I thought the book was super interesting though.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Will do. I hear it's pretty good but I don't believe it ;)
Hahahaha! I think it'll be good. :p ;)
Enjoy Gone Girl, Barks. I just survived 2 weeks of midterm exams so this weekend I plan to relax, not think, and to try to overcome my book slump with some reading.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Wow, you deserve a break! Have a great, relaxing weekend.
Thanks! I hope you have the same. Let us know what you think of the film. :)
Hope you're able to relax. I just had a really stressful week too. I'm so tired. I don't know how much reading I'll be able to do though.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Sounds like a great weekend to me. I hope you have a great time. I may try to sneak a hike in too. It's rained all week and we've been hibernating and one of my dogs (the ghost writer) is going a little stir crazy from all of the inactivity.
BrokenTune 7 years ago
Enjoy! Sounds like you are in need of a weekend. I have two tennis matches booked Sat/Sun morning and plan on doing absolutely nothing apart from that. And by absolutely nothing I do mean reading.
I'll be making my Christmas cake and bingeing on The Blacklist. (Yes, I'm late to the party as usual). And I may have to watch the last couple of episodes of Elementary ready for the new series.

And hockey. And football. And baseball (Go Royals).
BrokenTune 7 years ago
Ooohh, cake! Yum.
By the way, can I just say how much I love that gif? Thank goodness for the Kindle or that would totally be me on the metro trying to hide my smexy book covers.
TeaStitchRead 7 years ago
Paper writing (more Nazis), carving up the pumpkin, hopefully knock out two books so that my reading numbers for October aren't that pathetic. Happy Weekend.
Bark at the Ghouls 7 years ago
Hope you all had a great weekend. Monday arrived way too fast.