Awww. I hope you feel better. Do you have issues with your lower back in general? I sometimes have lower back pain and I've noticed that running will sometimes exacerbate it.

As to the vid, she has such a soothing voice. I'd love to do yoga, but my body just doesn't seem made for it. I always manage to pull something. lol
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
Thanks Rachel. I do have problems with my lower back every now and again if I sneeze or something and twist the wrong way I'll have back spasms. Those are the worst. Makes me want to lay down and never,ever want to get up again. Running has never caused me this level of pain but I hadn't run in 2 months so that's probably where I went wrong :(
I tried pilates (it wasn't for me) running is a part time thing I get the aches too :/ but yoga works. I'll have to check out these vids.
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
I despise pilates to the very core of my soul. I've tried and tried but I still despise it. It is not fun or soothing for me. Yoga seems to be the only thing I can stick with long term. I fear my body is getting too decrepit for running ;) My son runs 10 miles nearly every day and I die after 2. Ugh.
It is very hard on the body, running. Yogis live long limber lives runners end up with knee surgeries, back surgeries, fractured feet.......... That is the bottom line for me. I am quitting running and moving more to less impact exercises.
Pilates is horrible isn't it.
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
Yeah, I think I'm going to stick with yoga and some fast walking with the dogs. My leg still hurts like hell today.
Oh no, take it easy
Debbie's Spurts 6 years ago
Some injuries respond to yoga -- others need to be rested, particularly if you've pulled a tendon or something where exercising or repeated stress it could rupture or dislocate something.
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
I think I need to rest. It hurts to walk and move right now and is no better than it was yesterday. But on the plus side my back no longer hurts.
Portable Magic 6 years ago
Ouch. I hope it gets better. Less running, more cookies!
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
Thanks. I'm going to take your advice :)
Rane Aria 6 years ago
*hugs*
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
Thanks Rane.
Livros.by.Ropis 6 years ago
I hope you feel better. I hate running. Yoga is better indeed!
Bark at the Ghouls 6 years ago
Thank you. Running + me do not add up to anything fun or good ;)