A Voracious Reader 7 years ago
I would 'Like' this x Infinity if I could. :) And I shall now forever associate masturbating with a sock puppet as in masturbating *with* a sock puppet. Which, come to think of it, is actually a damn fine idea as it would be much less messy, if a tad kinkier than I'm willing to go.
Debbie's Spurts 7 years ago
Ah...I may never forget the image of sock-puppetry as the worst form of public masturbation! (I actually could care less about review exchanges so long as the review disclaims that that's what's going on. Then the reader and the review site can decide how to treat. Writers are almost always readers.)
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
Debbie, I was speaking solely of those authors who give fivers to friends whether or not they deserve them.
A Voracious Reader 7 years ago
Or have actually, in fact, opened the book. And read it.
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
I aim to please. ;)
a TeMPLe of WoRDS 7 years ago
I love this. The author I just posted about should read this.
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
Feel free to share. Just give me credit.
Jessica (HDB) 7 years ago
*standing ovation* Seriously, this is just perfect.
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
Thank you, Hopeless. By the way, if I can use your real name in public, just give me the go ahead. Until then, you're simply... Hopeless :P
Jessica (HDB) 7 years ago
It's fine with me :). People call me Jessica on Twitter too. Not that I mind being Hopeless either. It makes me laugh!
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
Duly noted. Jessica you are. ;)
You are wise beyond your years, however old you may be. Especially with #3. Nothing good ever happens when an author descends from his holy author mountain to confront someone.
Lornographic Material 7 years ago
This would be to assume that we authors live on said holy mountain to begin with. Which we do not. I'm just some dude who gets paid to talk to himself. The happier I make the person who reads my ramblings, the more toys my kids get. Simple as that. I'm also, first and foremost, a reader. I wouldn't want to be crapped all over because I stated my opinion. It's MY fucking opinion. Trot off.