logo

by Tawna Fenske
sort by language
Manga Maniac Cafe
Manga Maniac Cafe rated it 5 years ago
2.5 starsWhile I wouldn't mind having Paul drop by to cook dinner for me, there isn't enough substance to this novella to make it memorable. The hero is awkwardly adorable, but the story is ultimately forgettable.
kdhmhmm
kdhmhmm rated it 6 years ago
It's kind of humorous with the double entendres, but it was so short that there really wasn't any romance or build up.
debjonesdiem
debjonesdiem rated it 6 years ago
Eat, Play, Lust by Tawna Fenske is a very short read. This is a fun romp with lovable characters, humor and steam. I look forward to reading more from Ms Fenske in the future. This is a complete book, not a cliffhanger.
Tina's Reading Space
Tina's Reading Space rated it 7 years ago
Fun read, not a lot to it but there's not a lot you can accomplish in 50 pages. Who knew Tater Tots could be so sexy?!
Lyndi
Lyndi rated it 7 years ago
Gah, I can't even finish a 57 page novella. This girl's neurosis about eating is too much for me to handle.
Kari@ From the TBR Pile
Kari@ From the TBR Pile rated it 8 years ago
Meh, kind of boring. Even though it was short, I didn't like the story. Didn't like the characters. Maybe if it had been longer I would have liked it more.
I Swallow Books Whole
I Swallow Books Whole rated it 8 years ago
3.5 STARSMany thanks to Night Owl Reviews for an ARC copy to read and review.At first I thought the story would be this hip, contemporary romance that I'd fall in love with. At least I wasn't completely wrong. The pace was slow at first, and the story seemed to be going nowhere, but it picked up fai...
Cocktails and Books
Cocktails and Books rated it 8 years ago
There are very few books that I’ve read in my time that really make me laugh out loud. And I mean, REALLY make me laugh. This book managed to do that within just a few pages! It is absolutely hilarious, incredibly sweet and undeniably charming. Cami and Paul are two characters just made for one ...
Reading Under the Willow Tree
Reading Under the Willow Tree rated it 8 years ago
For this review and more visit my blogEat, Play, Lust was a sweet little novella that I really enjoyed. Despite its length it managed to pack a lot in and I really have to congratulate Tawna Fenske for not just writing a quick romance but for filling it out and making it real.What I really liked ab...
Dear Brighton
Dear Brighton rated it 8 years ago
In theory a gourmet chef and yoga instructor with body issues does not sound like a winning match. But Eat Play Lust brings two opposite individuals together and show them how to bring the best out in each other.Cami Pressman is a yoga instructor with hidden body issues. After escaping her extremi...
Need help?