logo

by Alexis Hall
sort by language
JulieHasMoved
JulieHasMoved rated it 7 years ago
Just the scene I wanted!! The true ending of [b:Glitterland|17727137|Glitterland (Glitterland #1)|Alexis Hall|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1364942814s/17727137.jpg|24797122]!
A Gandy Girl
A Gandy Girl rated it 7 years ago
~~ Elsbeth ❤❤❤ MM-Romance ~~
~~ Elsbeth ❤❤❤ MM-Romance ~~ rated it 7 years ago
Immediately after the events of Glitterland, Ash and Darian return to Ash’s flat and explore everything that’s changed.....This was a sweet epilogue.“You know,” he whispered, “I fink you’re like amazin. Fank you for being wif me.”
Susan
Susan rated it 7 years ago
A short story following up on the events in Glitterland. This short book was more an epilogue. Could have been included in the first book.Still enjoyable.
Cristina T.
Cristina T. rated it 7 years ago
Ohmigod, babes! This was the icing on the cake and has left me smiling like a fool. I was really curious to see Darian's reaction to the tattoo and it was PER. FECT.
My Kindle is my TARDIS
My Kindle is my TARDIS rated it 7 years ago
This shorty continues right where we left Ash and Darian. It's like the icing on the cake!You want to know, how Darian did react to the tattoo?Read it! Fanks, babes!
Romances and more...
Romances and more... rated it 7 years ago
A nice ending to a great story.
...Bookfanatic
...Bookfanatic rated it 7 years ago
To the very end, this was an incredibly beautiful read. I smiled from start to finish on this sweet short story. It was like the icing on the cake and what a beautiful, tasty cake it was.
Trisha Harrington's Blog
Trisha Harrington's Blog rated it 8 years ago
Really great short story. Only one issue but it wasn't a huge one. It would have been 5 stars otherwise.
The Bookoholic
The Bookoholic rated it 8 years ago
Lovely ending to a beautiful story !
Need help?