logo

by Lisa Marie Rice
sort by language
Fiordiligii
Fiordiligii rated it 8 years ago
A highly entertaining Lisa Marie Rice novel, albeit nothing new. Her heroes are super sexy, strong fighting weapons who fall head over heels for the beyond beautiful heroine. B+ for the guilty pleasure factor.
Jamie Gypsy Smut~ateer
Jamie Gypsy Smut~ateer rated it 9 years ago
My SamMy NicoleSource: google.com via Lila on PinterestI have been wanting to read this story forever. It has sounded good and even been downloaded to my kindle for months now. I was not disappointed. When Sam and Nicole first meet, Sam is working undercover and he has gone total lowlife for his ass...
Unapologetic Reader, Psychotic Writer
-_-Instaluurrve + Cheese + Formula story + Predictability - Common sense in characters = Not working out for me.'Nuff said.
Lynsey A's Love of Romance
Lynsey A's Love of Romance rated it 9 years ago
I actually have not read this one before but is seems like it was similar to one of her books I've read before. This was an interesting enough read. I wasn't super into either character but not bored with the book.
say what mofos
say what mofos rated it 9 years ago
Meh......Disappointing, even for the genre :(
For the Love of Books
For the Love of Books rated it 9 years ago
Fantastic read just draws you in
Liz Loves Books
Liz Loves Books rated it 9 years ago
I liked this quite a bit better than the first book I read by this author and I'm glad I gave her another chance. The love scenes are abundant and very hot though I did worry a bit about the hero's health since he seemed to be permanently aroused. I think that may just be the author style. The suspe...
Kari@ From the TBR Pile
Kari@ From the TBR Pile rated it 9 years ago
Enjoyable read. Pretty steamy love scenes. I loved Sam and Nicole together!
samanthabk
samanthabk rated it 10 years ago
Ok...I liked it. Not as great as some of her other works but it definitely was a good read. I didn't like the focus on the villian. It took me out of the story. It was too much. I also would have liked it Sam and Nicole would have found a way to connect a little bit more outside of the bedroom.
Lenore
Lenore rated it 10 years ago
Into the Crossfire was an ok read. But I think I’m reaching my saturation point with regard to this author. After her Midnight Trilogy and Woman on the Run, I feel I’m reading the same story again and again and again. I had high hopes for this new series, that maybe she would make an effort to step ...
Need help?