logo

by Stephanie Doyle
sort by language
salythereader
salythereader rated it 8 years ago
Rating 3.5 starsWell this was one deep book, filled with two characters Madeleine and Michael who had deep emotional scars and issues. The hero is a former con who made it big in racing and now wants to start a car and needs investment and the heroine for that. In order to get money he needs the her...
Sarah (The Brazen Bookworm)
Sarah (The Brazen Bookworm) rated it 9 years ago
Wow...I wasn't sure how Stephanie Doyle was going to pull this off, but she did in a totally satisfying and believable way. I really enjoyed this one and I sincerely hope we get Anna's story soon.
OstensiblyA
OstensiblyA rated it 9 years ago
I got a spoiler of an issue in this book that I haven't read before and I'm really intrigued and want to read it. But I also kind of already hate the heroine (yes, for the stuff in her past, but y'all know I can't hang with people like that). Decisions decisions.
Brie's Corner
Brie's Corner rated it 9 years ago
Originally posted at Romance Around the CornerEarlier this year I read and loved The Way Back, a book with a very unique premise. Ever since then, I became a fan of Stephanie Doyle, so I was eagerly anticipating the release of One Final Step. What I didn't know is that I, once again, was getting an ...
Need help?