logo

by Vivian Vande Velde
sort by language
Cheekylala's Random Ramblings
Cheekylala's Random Ramblings rated it 10 years ago
I enjoyed reading this book, but IMO it wasn't as good as some of the author's other works. The premise of the story is nothing new (amnesia) and I was able to figure out who the main character really was very early on in the book. I really think the story could have been fleshed out more, especiall...
A Sea of Stars
A Sea of Stars rated it 11 years ago
A good short mystery book.
Mercenary Reading
Mercenary Reading rated it 11 years ago
I figured out the secret pretty much right away, but it was still entertaining. Not as good as some of Vande Velde's books, but I moderately liked it.
Seeford's Spot
Seeford's Spot rated it 11 years ago
I'd really give this 4 stars if I was reading it younger and not so cynical - guessed too much of it.A nice little book though, definitely worth reading for a twist on the usual 'evil witch' books.
Seeford's Spot
Seeford's Spot rated it 11 years ago
Kaethe
Kaethe rated it 12 years ago
Very clever, very twisty, and great character development. A fun read.
Miss Clark
Miss Clark rated it 13 years ago
It was almost a four, since I did not figure out was going on before it was revealed. Another excellent tale from Vande Velde. Part mystery, part witch tale, all good.
ReactionxReader
ReactionxReader rated it 13 years ago
The synopsis made this sound so much more exciting than it really was.
Need help?