logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Book-Thoughts
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog Comment
review 2017-08-01 04:50
No Limits - Ellie Marney

Edit: You can now watch a Rachel-Annette-Reasons-Why-You-To-Read-No-Limits video (in which I giggle a lot) here:

Well wasn't this goddamn brilliant. I FELT SO MANY FEELINGS it was most uncomfortable

Here's my review:

HARRRRRRRRISSSSSSSSS DEEEEEEEEERWENT

That's it, that's my review.

... Okay nah there might be something comin on that dear ole blog of ours once Annette's read it too. But mates, you gotta preorder it okay cos preordering is good and you need this book in your life. The links will be available from August 1st so pass it on.

I'M JUST SO HAPPY THAT THE WORLD IS GETTING THIS BOOK. PRAISE BE FOR ELLIE

Like Reblog Comment
show activity (+)
review 2016-08-31 04:28
Six Of Crows - My bookish thoughts
Six of Crows - Leigh Bardugo

I didn't get around to writing a review for Six of Crows it seems, I do recall this book being amazing. Leigh has done an incredible job with the characters, making each voice unique and their own, impressive when there are like POVs. The world building was also imaginative, fascinating and easy to keep track of. I'm highly looking forward to book 2!

Couldn't recall how many stars I wanted to rate this book, so I'm going with 4.5 just to be safe.