logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Marvel
Load new posts () and activity
Like Reblog
review 2020-01-22 17:33
Hangry Superheroes
Marvel Zombies 2 - Robert Kirkman
Fun and brains with all the superheroes. I love Kirkman, his brain is my flavor of entertainment. If I was a zombie he'd be on the menu. LOL Seriously they guy writes at the top of my fun zone. This is the first book I've read in the series and did I love seeing all these good guys get down dirty and hangry. Bit's fallen off, cut off, rotted off, dirty suits, bad attitudes, it was all so new. Oh but the best was seeing them aged, old chunky monkeys LOL I've got to go get book 1 now. Enjoy my friends and watch your hunger, don;t get hangry.
review 2019-09-10 15:01
Alias Vol. 3!!!
Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 3 - Michael Gaydos,Brian Michael Bendis

SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING GOOD.
I think that has been my favorite so far.

<!-- Used for easily cloning the properly namespaced rect -->
review 2019-09-10 14:58
Alias Vol. 2!!!
Jessica Jones: Alias Vol. 2 - Michael Gaydos,David Mack,Brian Michael Bendis

I just love Jessica so much. I also really REALLY like the art style in these comics.

The story was amazing, I love that these comics aren't just one fight after another, that it's a bit of a slower comic.

I just enjoyed this A LOT!!!!

<!-- Used for easily cloning the properly namespaced rect -->
review 2019-07-21 13:27
A Modern Spidey Worth Picking Up!
The Amazing Spider-Man by J.Michael Straczynski Omnibus Vol.1 - Mike Deodato Jr.,J Michael Straczynski,John Romita Jr.

In 1963, Amazing Fantasy issue #15 saw the debut character Spider-Man, written by Stan Lee and co-written and drawn by Steve Ditko. It became an instant hit among comic readers and launched its own comic book series. Many years later as we came to know of, Spider-Man was adapted into 7 live-action motion pictures that depicts Peter Parker's teenage years and his daily problems as a superhero, and a teen in love. For the general public of movie-goers, this is what they know but in 1999, Peter Parker as we know it, is no longer a teenager. He is now an adult, on temporary separation with his wife Mary Jane Parker and his life, as always, spiraling down. Still, as a superhero, he uphold and care for the city of New York... until he meet someone (and older) with similar powers like him. Ezekiel became Parker's interest as these two embark on a journey which lead to one of the best written work with artwork by John Romita Jr.. Still, its not that its without faults but overall, its a story worth reading.

Collecting from The Amazing Spider-Man (1999) issues #30-58 & #500-514, this massive whooping 1120 pages thick omnibus has every thing from how Peter discovers that his powers may not be from a radioactive spider to how Aunt May discover Peter as Spider-Man and the need to accept for who he really is as a superhero and how Peter's life and MJ comes to terms between them, every thing as how it is is the true spirit of the characters that started since the beginning. One important story included that became an instant bestseller was issue #36 - the 9/11 story. Powerful and beautifully written.

While the art from John Romita Jr. is breath-taking, after he left the series, Mike Deodato Jr. took over the drawing board with what is this volume's arc-storyline Sin's Past, which to my opinion, isn't good. It does felt forced and truly, it felt like as if the reasoning writing this story is nothing but shock-value. Overall - I always love J.Michael Straczynski's work and this is one of the best of his worth picking up and read.

review 2019-06-05 21:25
Cute but not quite what I was expecting
Ghost Rider X-Mas Special Infinite Comic #1 - Method Man,Balak

Robbie seemed off, I wasn't crazy about the art in this, and although it was cute, it was all a little too much in the end.

'Cuz apparently it's an unwritten rule that Marvel has to get weird about Judaism and Christianity and that mythology...