logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Monroe-Ariel
Load new posts () and activity
review 2015-12-19 10:38
Her OutSpoken Lips By Monroe Ariel Part 3
Her OutSpoken Lips: A Collection of Poems Through the Eyes of a Woman Pushed to the Edge Part III - Monroe Ariel

Recieved a free book of Monroe Ariel's spoken lips part three from booklikes exchange for a honest review.

A disturbing, beautiful ride through pain, heart break and insanity which makes it all more to read enjoyable. Surprisingly i didn't hold my breath when i read this after it suck me in a mind rollercoaster and strap in for a ride that i never forget. That was mind blowing ride ever. ♏

review 2015-12-19 10:21
Her OutSpoken Lips By Monroe Ariel part 1 and 2
Her OutSpoken Lips: A Collection of Poems Through the Eyes of a Woman Pushed to the Edge Part I & Part II (Volume 1) - Monroe Ariel

This really touch my heart. When you read this, it really does prove that it speaks truth and outrage but it also like part three it took me on a mind rollercoaster and strap me on for a ride. There is pain and anger in each page. Simply love it. Can't wait for the next book of poetry! ♏

review 2015-11-22 23:16

I won this book from a Goodreads giveaway. Her OutSpoken Lips: Part I & Part II was a book of poems that were really intense. The poems left me with an array of emotions. A quick and easy read.