logo
Wrong email address or username
Wrong email address or username
Incorrect verification code
Search tags: Seal
Load new posts () and activity
review 2020-10-16 09:21
Treasure
Ride the Tide - Julie Ann Walker

This is book #3, in the Deep Six series. This book can be read as a standalone.  For reader enjoyment, and to avoid spoilers, I recommend reading the series in the order intended.

Alexis wants Mason and she has made no secret of it.  Her uncontrollable attraction appears one sided, but he shows her repeatedly with though and deed that is not so.  Only they have to dodge attempts on their lives and search for treasure while keeping themselves apart.

Mason has no idea what to do with Alex.  One minute she is the smartest, most beautiful woman he has ever known, and the next she is the most cunning sexpot alluring him with her honest mouth.  Can they survive it all?

The pace of this book moves very fast as there is much inside.  Lots of surprises for the reader, as well as a burning heat between the main characters that may move the reader to need a fan.  The gang is all here in this one, and the new installment is satisfying, if not a slow burn.  I give this a 3/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This ARC copy was given by Netgalley and its publishers, in exchange for an honest review.

review 2020-03-24 06:51
Saved
Keeping Her Secrets - Maddie Wade

Asher AKA "Ash" is so attracted to Mustique AKA "Mari" he can barely contain his reaction to her.  She seems to feel the same way.  So why does she turn him away?  Why not take a chance?  He wants to be there and help Mari, if he can.

Mari has a lot more to lose with this current mission.  She is afraid to ask for help.  She does not want to put the few she cares about in danger.  It would help if she could resist the charm and sexy man that is Ash.  He distracts her.

This was such a fast pace and action filled story.  I loved how every chapter had something the keep my interest.  Teasing me with some of my favorite characters from other series, I loved getting a glimpse of them throughout the book.  With multiple surprises and some serious badass characters, I turned each page eagerly.  I give this read a 4/5 Kitty's Paws UP!

***This early copy was provided in return for an honest review only.

review 2020-03-04 23:32
Great Romantic Suspense
SEAL the Deal (Alpha SEALs Book 1) - Makenna Jameison

SEAL The Deal is an excellent romantic suspense by Makenna Jameison. Ms. Jameison has crafted a well-written book populated with lovable characters. Rebecca is a lawyer, widowed with a young daughter to raise. Navy SEAL Patrick has sworn off relationships and just wants to raise his son. Patrick and Rebecca's story is packed with drama, humor, sizzle, action and suspense. I enjoyed reading this book and look forward to my next book by Makenna Jameison. SEAL The Deal is book 1 of the Alpha SEALs Series but can be read as a standalone. This is a complete book, not a cliff-hanger.

review 2020-03-01 18:11
Audio/Ebook Review: The SEAL's Baby Arrangement by Katie Knight, Leslie North
The SEAL's Baby Arrangement - Leslie North,Katie Knight

Knight gives action free rein. The SEAL's Baby Arrangement packs some big emotions in a small package. Maria and Trevor make more than memories, when they find themselves embedded in a mystery that could have deadly repercussions. From friends to lovers to partners in crime this dynamic duo is in for the ride of their lives. Nothing says lovin' like a little danger between co- parents. Steam has nothing on intrigue in this fast paced thrilling romance.

Audio Review: The SEAL's Baby Arrangement by Katie Knight (Author), Leslie North (Author), Ryan Francona (Narrator)

Second chance romance tries it's hand at mystery theater and gives a binge worthy performance. I have voluntarily listened and reviewed, The SEAL's Baby Arrangement. Knight and Francona deliver a story readers can really sink their teeth into. The romance is complicated. The suspense is intriguing and the finish line will have hearts thirsting for more.

review 2020-01-26 20:27
Great Story and Characters
The Seal's Christmas Baby - Leslie North,Katie Knight

Lila never expected to have a whirlwind romance with a Navy SEAL, and she certainly didn’t plan on falling in love. Something else she didn’t expect? Finding out she was pregnant not long after Preston Lawson deployed. Worse yet, when she tries to tell him he’s about to be a daddy, she’s informed that Preston was killed in action, leaving her alone and desperate. But after years of struggling to get by, she’s finally created a stable life for her and her son and plans to celebrate Christmas in a big way: by heading to the very lodge where she met Preston. The lodge is decorated perfectly for the Christmas spirit, and Lila is content—if not a little lonely. Until Preston, the I’m-supposed-to-be-dead Navy SEAL shows up out of the blue.

This was a pretty good book. It was fast paced and quick to read. I liked both characters and just really enjoyed it. I look forward to reading the next book from this author.

**I voluntarily read and reviewed this book