Have you ever booked an Alaska airlines flight ? If so, you must be knowing the procedure to make an online check-in.
For over 85 years, Alaska Airlines has been serving the aviation industry with utmost sincerity and dedication. The Airlines was established on 1932 and since then has been providing quality services to passengers from all across the world. It is the fifth largest airline in the U.S and operates with a fleet size of 336 aircrafts. The airlines flies over to 116 destinations in the in the United States, Canada, Hawaii, Costa Rica, and Mexico.
You can make Alaska Airlines reservations
by contacting the Alaska Airlines reservations flights
experts on the reservation number or make an online booking from the official website of the airlines. If you want to avoid long queues at the check-in counter, you can do an online check -in in advance. You can make an Alaska Airlines Reservations check in
that is available from 1 to 24 hrs before the departure of your flight. In case of an online check-in, you just need to print your boarding pass and set out for your flight journey.
How can I check in for my Alaska Airlines (AS) flight?
You can check-in for your Alaska Airlines (AS) flight with the following options:
- You can either do an online check-in (Web check-in)
- You can also check-in from your mobile
- There is also a self-service check-in kiosk at the airport that you can use while checking in.
- You can also check-in from the ticket counter at the airport
You need to follow the below mentioned steps to make an online check-in.
- First of all you need to open the web-check in page from your account
- Then make an entry of your departure city.
- After that, enter your confirmation code, e-ticket Number, or Mileage Plan Number and assist the airlines in finding your booking with the airlines.
- Choose the travelers who are checking in and then hit on the “Continue” button.
- Check your itinerary and inform the airlines about the number of bags each traveler is carrying for a check-in and then click “Continue.”
- Atlast, print your boarding pass for all the travelers who are traveling .
In this way, you will make an Alaska Airlines Reservations check-in before heading out to the airport and save yourself from the chaos at the airport check-in counters .
When do I need to check-in for my Alaska Airlines (AS) flight?
The time required to check-in in an Alaska Airlines (AS) flight is:
- 40 minutes before the departure of your scheduled domestic flights. (The minimum check-in time at Las Vegas, Atlanta and Philadelphia is 45 minutes)
- 60 minutes before the departure of your scheduled international flight to/from the US (the check-in time for Guadalajara, Mexico is 90 minutes).
Thus, the next time you make Alaska Airlines reservations, read the check-in policies carefully and then book your flight.